• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dubs at SAS 4/2/14 530p PST Tip off

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we're just going to have to disagree here. I've seen him play apathetically too many times to be convinced of your conclusion.

My last thought on this, because we clearly are not going to agree: I didn't say, nor imply, that the Ws "simply need to give more effort" or that if they HAD, they'd have beaten the Spurs. I'm fairly convinced that they cannot "simply" give more effort. If they could've they would have by now. They are wildly inconsistent on defense and that is, as the kids say, what it is. They just don't/can't play more consistently.

The ability is there (noted exception being Avi), but the consistent defensive effort isn't. That's why following this team is so maddening this year.

If that's "pissing" on them, so be it.

Serious question Tzill, would you atleast concede that the Dubs when "healthy" are an above average defense team? They may not be elite, but are atleast above 50% of the teams in the league.

With the injuries they've endured this year, they haven't shown #Fullsquad often enough for us to see it, but we saw glimpses of it early during the 10 game win streak, and at stretches when everyone is on the floor.

(Bogut/Lee are both out tonight)

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question Tzill, would you atleast concede that the Dubs when "healthy" are an above average defense team? They may not be elite, but are atleast above 50% of the teams in the league.

With the injuries they've endured this year, they haven't shown #Fullsquad often enough for us to see it, but we saw glimpses of it early during the 10 game win streak, and at stretches when everyone is on the floor.

(Bogut/Lee are both out tonight)

When healthy and giving full effort, they're elite.