• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dre Kirkpatrick

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you said on the Reds board that if 2 of teh 5 are even on the team come 2014, you would eat your hat.

Bruce and Cueto are both signed through 2014, and Latos is under team control through 2015.

So as I said, prepare to eat your hat. Votto has not gone anywhere yet, they are negotiating a contyract extension with Phillips now, and Madson was signed this year with a mutal option for 2013 for 11 million, including a 2.5 million buyout, with deferred money.

I don't think Votto is going to sign here guaranteed, but management said tehy are going to do everything they can to make sure he is a Red for a very long time. We will see how that works out.

Try not to be so gullible. Good grief.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you said on the Reds board that if 2 of teh 5 are even on the team come 2014, you would eat your hat.

Bruce and Cueto are both signed through 2014, and Latos is under team control through 2015.

So as I said, prepare to eat your hat. Votto has not gone anywhere yet, they are negotiating a contyract extension with Phillips now, and Madson was signed this year with a mutal option for 2013 for 11 million, including a 2.5 million buyout, with deferred money.

I don't think Votto is going to sign here guaranteed, but management said tehy are going to do everything they can to make sure he is a Red for a very long time. We will see how that works out.

Sounds good to me,also like to see Bruce around for along time! What about us getting Ryan Ludwick? He's about at the end of his career,just hope he can help Heisey out some out at left.And whats it going to take for us to get a SOLID SS? Sorry Janish but ur not getting it done on offense,solid D just nooo bat. peace all!!:yo:

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Votto's going to be up for one of those 10 year, $250mil deals.....we aren't a contender for his services long term....

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Votto's going to be up for one of those 10 year, $250mil deals.....we aren't a contender for his services long term....

I think there was too much movement this offseason with first baseman, and next year, all the richer clubs will have their first baseman locked up longer term. I don't see Votto getting anywhere close to that being in his 30's. It is not like he is a legend like Pujols, and he will not be going to a huge market team, so I see his next contract being around 6 to 7 years for about $20-$24 million a year.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crash is such an incredible homer. God love him.