• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Drayomnd Green on why he doesn't talk trash to Tim Duncan

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draymond Green Learned as a Rookie That Trash-Talking Tim Duncan Does No Good

"I do have a Tim Duncan story. My rookie year I kind of talked junk to everybody. In the middle of the game I started talking to Tim, and I had already got into it with somebody on their team. I don't remember who it was. But I started talking to Tim and he kind of just stared at me. I just kept talking junk to him and he kept staring at me.

At that point I realized during the rest of my career that I might as well not talk to him. Either, one, he is not going to talk back because he has no respect for me. Or, two, he is not going to talk back because that is who he is. Or, three, both. I figured then that was the last time I would talk junk to Tim. And that was the last time."

The better question is why should Tim duncan respect him?

Krispy Treat

3-6 Latvia
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan was in an era where he had to battle Shaq, Divac, Rasheed Wallace of the Jailblazers, prime corrupted Joey Crawford, etc... These guys nowadays are pups to him. If I were him, I'll just stare and/or smile too.

Tim+Duncan+DeMarcus+Cousins+qjhdeEOvA64m.jpg

howarddealwithit.gif

Gotta love Timmy. He's just a pimp lol.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"I do have a Tim Duncan story. My rookie year I kind of talked junk to everybody. In the middle of the game I started talking to Tim, and I had already got into it with somebody on their team. I don't remember who it was. But I started talking to Tim and he kind of just stared at me. I just kept talking junk to him and he kept staring at me.

At that point I realized during the rest of my career that I might as well not talk to him. Either, one, he is not going to talk back because he has no respect for me. Or, two, he is not going to talk back because that is who he is. Or, three, both. I figured then that was the last time I would talk junk to Tim. And that was the last time."

LOL - My favorite was Joey Crawford ejected Duncan for laughing on the bench - Duncan said Crawford wanted to fight and said quite calmly - that if he wanted to fight - He was ready and would fight Crawford

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never have I seen a pro-athlete as unflappable as Tim Duncan. Total badass

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, that's Duncan for you.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I respect him so much. He has the same expression no matter what is happening.

The only time it changes is when he gets called for a foul. I don't think he believes he committed a foul in his entire career. :lol:

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I respect him so much. He has the same expression no matter what is happening.

The only time it changes is when he gets called for a foul. I don't think he believes he committed a foul in his entire career. :lol:

th?id=OIP.M10fb3baca8d58ebf28af3c1ee83ca031o2&pid=15.1.jpg

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God, I can't stand that ref.

He's a total fucking ego maniac who has to insert himself into the middle of every game right along side the coaches and players. His little ego was so butt hurt from Duncan laughing at him. I honestly can't believe he is allowed to referee in the NBA.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a total fucking ego maniac who has to insert himself into the middle of every game right along side the coaches and players. His little ego was so butt hurt from Duncan laughing at him. I honestly can't believe he is allowed to referee in the NBA.

Well, he's gone now.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan is the most under-appreciated player of this generation hands down.

His resume speaks for itself. He isn't flashy, doesn't need attention… dude just shows up and does his job. Gotta respect Timmy.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do.

But Draymong Green is a goddamned little bitch for kicking a man in the pills. TWICE.

That's just not cricket.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's because he HASN'T committed a foul in his entire career!

1024x1024.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well as we all know now nobody respects Draymond. From now on they will just laugh at him and hold their junk.

Green and Duncan are exact opposites. Duncan lets his games do the talking and he is a great. Draymond well all he does is talk, whine and complain then goes -73 in the last two games. Looks like you got in your own head you fucking idiot lol.