• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draymond Green has a torn meniscus

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bolded, is all about perspective. I don't think it was ruined at all, but I might be biased.

:markmay:

It was looking like a 6 game highly competitive series before the injury.

We would’ve taken game one and wouldn’t get swept in San Antonio.

I still think you guys take it, but it wasn’t going to be easy.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out for the season.

Sike!

Just trolling because I don’t like the guy. I’m guessing he misses a few weeks and that’s it.

If that was Dray instead of Hayward the W's would be toast. I mean they would win 55+ but they would be toast in the playoffs. He is the most important player on that team. Lets just hope he doesn't come back from this injury...jk but seriously. Fuck Draymond! Lol

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MRI on Dray's knee came back negative. He'll be fine - but possible they rest him for Friday's game.

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sike or Psych ?

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His MRI came back negative but he looks to be out Friday. If he's gone any length of time that'll affect the Warriors big time.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His MRI came back negative but he looks to be out Friday. If he's gone any length of time that'll affect the Warriors big time.

Probably a 2 week thing and he’s back. Doesn’t seem like a big deal at all.

If the warriors lose a few games because of it, it probably won’t matter. They will still win 65+

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This opening few days of the NBA season has been really kind of shitty. I was all excited and then Hayward, and then the Ws lose, and then Lin, it's kind of ugly.

Yeah...pretty awful for Hayward & the Celtics....and it was such a freakish thing. These rash of injuries are hitting a bunch of other teams too. They're a part of the game, but it's very unusual to see it happening at the onset of the season...but with that being said, I'm still excited and really looking forward to what promises nonetheless to be a fun & interesting year of NBA action.

Go Dubs...and <gulp>...Go Knicks.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Rose did miss a year with that did he not?

There's a couple ways to repair the meniscus IIRC.

I am no doctor either,

But with a meniscus injury the timeline depends on the extent of the year. Surgery to repair a minor tear typically only takes a few weeks to recover from (3-6 I believe). A complete tear takes much longer and a player could be looking at 4-6 months. Usually doctors can't tell how bad it is until they get in there and actually do the surgery.

That said, I would not base any timeline assumptions on Rose. He might miss 2 months with a hang nail.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am no doctor either,

But with a meniscus injury the timeline depends on the extent of the year. Surgery to repair a minor tear typically only takes a few weeks to recover from (3-6 I believe). A complete tear takes much longer and a player could be looking at 4-6 months. Usually doctors can't tell how bad it is until they get in there and actually do the surgery.

That said, I would not base any timeline assumptions on Rose. He might miss 2 months with a hang nail.

That sounds about in line with what i was thinking.