• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dravon Henry picks today at 1pm

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recruit Jihad Ward is a JUCO DE, he is a 3 star. Would be a nice pick-up...

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields makes his choice Wednesday. we are in his final 3 (Purdue and Cincy).. I feel good about him, especially after today, the Henry get is being called a "tentpole" get for the program for western PA recruiting meaning this will help in getting kids that normally have been staying closer to home (Folks from Pitt are suffering from severe soul crush today btw). Considering Fields is on his team, I have to think we have the inside track there too.

Ward looks very athletic for a big man, he could end up being a steal.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me today did not help this fanbase even some of the constant bashes are giving credit.....even though Mickey will probably write some article about a kid we didn't get cause of the color of DH's shirt...lol

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the most disappointing football season WVU fans have suffered since 2001. The split fanbase has pointed to many issues to support their POV.

Dana's haters point to the lack of success of recruiting the local hotbeds, mention WVU has lost the old recruiting areas in favor of Texas. I never understood that... how many recruits have come out of TX?

But, Gibson was brought back to WVU to get us back in the picture with SW PA. Does Dana get credit for this?

Some good news on any front is helpful to start healing the wounds from this year...

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the most disappointing football season WVU fans have suffered since 2001. The split fanbase has pointed to many issues to support their POV.

Dana's haters point to the lack of success of recruiting the local hotbeds, mention WVU has lost the old recruiting areas in favor of Texas. I never understood that... how many recruits have come out of TX?

But, Gibson was brought back to WVU to get us back in the picture with SW PA. Does Dana get credit for this?

Some good news on any front is helpful to start healing the wounds from this year...

Gibson, Seider, and Crook are Ollie guys with Ollie connections. We know whos in charge here!

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
recruiting doing good will raise optimism for sure but have remain grounded uphill fight ahead like the go getters out there dana included

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am waiting to see is the coaches making the kids they have better, whether it be a one star or five star kid. I saw some improvement on the defense until the kids started getting hurt, but have yet to see blocking improve on the Oline, the STs return teams still were making the same errors against IAST as they made against W&M. The complete collapses against the two worst teams in the league speaks volumes about where this team and coaching staff are at the end of year three.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be the first time under DH that every starter should be on campus during the spring, this is going to do wonders for team building and chemistry. The players should know this offense in and out. We need to find a QB1, just that leadership alone would have paid off with a couple more wins IMO. I am hoping this kid from Cali really pushes these other guys or just comes in and takes over himself...he seems like the type of player who has had to earn everything...those type players are great for teams.

With this ragtime team we were still in alot of games that would have Made this a pretty decent season, we went into the 4th quarter 3 or 4 times with a lead? Coaches and players are going to learn from that and it should pay off with us closing out some of these games.