• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dragic Haters?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesnt anyone else think hes the best Sun on the team this year? People said he was "frustrating" and "inconsistent". I think hes been pretty consistent this year.

Bledsoe will be better, but I think Dragic makes more of an impact with the effort he brings night in and night out at the moment. I mean the only difference when Dragic was out is that Green was playing well. Now Bledsoe is out and Green isnt playing well. We should of won the Grizz and Bulls game if Green played to his capability fact.

Its less Dragic or Bledsoes fault its more the benches fault for there inconstancy this year. I love Bledsoe but he hasnt been consistent lately. I think losing Dragic would be a bigger loss than losing Bledsoe imo. Maybe not down the road as Bledsoe is still getting use to starter minutes. But to blame Dragic after the way everyone else played maybe we have some Dragic haters remember Upton Bashers?

The reason the Suns won without Dragic was the play from Green and Markieff Morris they were both playing like allstars with Dragic out now Bledsoe is out and they have stunk it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know it makes me mad when I see Bledsoes stats I see the turnovers and how inconsistent he has been this month.

And I look at Drag and his stats look like an allstar imo. Once again I love Bledsoe I bought his jersey but when people attack a player for no reason it gets me worked up.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One last thing the offense last year was more screens and we hit good spot up shooters like Dudley and Scola thats how Dragic racked up all his assists. Same thing Kyle Lowry is doing in Toronto. APG is a fooling number Brandon Jennings averages 8 but it should be alot more in that system and with the talent they have so don't worry about Bledsoe and Dragics assist numbers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBdBcMsTaDc]Goran Dragic highlights vs Golden State Warriors - 20 pts, 10 ast, 5 stl - YouTube[/ame]

Look at all those screens to get guys wide open easier to rack up assists.

Thats why im saying Thad Young would help us play more as a team as he can hit mid range jumpers and can float around the paint.

But yea pretty much APG is a overrated stat just because Rondo averages a lot of assists we could see last year that the team was better without him he holds the ball to long. Bledsoe and Dragic give players a chance to iso and not just create for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are the only one who trash talks Dragic Jahii.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything Tucker takes too many shots. All I want to see him shoot are wide open lay ups and wide open corner threes. No more of this creating your own shot shit he does.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything Tucker takes too many shots. All I want to see him shoot are wide open lay ups and wide open corner threes. No more of this creating your own shot shit he does.

A legit star Forward and a all around Forward from a great team PJ is a bench player.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic is the Suns best player. The guy brings it every game. He has his moments where you get frustrated watching him, but I think that's true of just about everyone in the league that has the ball in his hands more than everyone else.

His defense is relentless.