• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. For me after Mosley and Shazier, I don't take an ILB in first three rounds at least. Noticeable drop off after those two IMO.

I would like Nix a lot if we say moved down to 30. Knee is a concern but if that checks out, outstanding NT. Not high on Tuitt, Niklas would be a nice grab in Rd 2/great in Rd 3

Shazier is an OLB but fair point. I'm not big on Tuitt either but to run a successful 3-4 we need big men up front and a healthy stable of LBs. That's where we need to focus.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shazier is an OLB but fair point. I'm not big on Tuitt either but to run a successful 3-4 we need big men up front and a healthy stable of LBs. That's where we need to focus.

Do agree on the big men up front. Hageman's my No.3 target for us @ 21

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to go after Troy Niklas. He's a great player, we need a stud tight end, he's a cousin through marriage to Clay Matthews. Doesn't hurt that his nickname is Hercules either.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to go after Troy Niklas. He's a great player, we need a stud tight end, he's a cousin through marriage to Clay Matthews. Doesn't hurt that his nickname is Hercules either.

Once players leave college we need to leave our loyalties with them in college.

Nikolai wouldn't be a terrible pick but it would have to be at the right value.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once players leave college we need to leave our loyalties with them in college.

Nikolai wouldn't be a terrible pick but it would have to be at the right value.

I don't just root for Green Bay to take Notre Dame players. I know we need a tight end and I know Niklas is a big strong kid with good hands and fast for his size. They rated him a 2nd or third rounder. The same goes for Stephen Tuitt and Louis Nix, both will be good NFL players. It has nothing to do with me liking or rooting for Notre Dame. Last year Manteo Teo came out and I wanted no part of him, not because of the whole catfish thing but because I didn't think he was the difference maker and I thought he was over rated. It's that plain and simple for me.

There isn't a doubt in my mind that Louis Nix could come in and immediately make us forget about B.J. Raji, the last two years Raji hasn't really been much of a playmaker but for that matter I am not giving up on him.
Finley is probably done and it's obvious we need a tight end. We more than likely won't get a chance at Ebron so that only leaves two or three other guys considering we need defensive help and wouldn't reach at that spot in the first round for a tight end.

As far as Stephen Tuit goes I think he would be a great outside end in the 3-4. He had a good year even though he started off out of shape do to nagging injury before the season, once he lost some weight he looked great, he moves well and he has good size. I honestly think he's the real deal. It's got nothing to do with my college rooting interests. I just know good players when I see them and I watch as much college football as any man alive.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me I would love a great linebacker or safety, the question is will there be one available when Green Bay picks. I have thought we've needed another lineback for some time. I like the kid from Alabama or the kid from Ohio State. It seems like we've missed on safeties for quite some time. Quarless played well in place of Finley but I definitely think we missed a tight end down by the goal line, we settled for way to many fieldgoals.