• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they have the fucking Draft yet?? this wait is getting old

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the NFL changed the draft to me is ridiculous. To drag it out three days and pinching every last penny out of it seems greedy. I think the first two rounds should be done day one and the remainder day two. To make it a three night event and drag that first round out seems kind of crazy. I don't like how far they moved it back too, it's like they're starved for attention. They to appear that they need to make football 24/7/365. I don't think some small breaks away from the sports hurts one bit. They're really shoving it at us.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way the NFL changed the draft to me is ridiculous. To drag it out three days and pinching every last penny out of it seems greedy. I think the first two rounds should be done day one and the remainder day two. To make it a three night event and drag that first round out seems kind of crazy. I don't like how far they moved it back too, it's like they're starved for attention. They to appear that they need to make football 24/7/365. I don't think some small breaks away from the sports hurts one bit. They're really shoving it at us.

:agree: But @ the last League meeting . They were talking about making it a 4 day affair :gaah:. :suds:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came here to see who guys want in the draft. TE, WR, D, OL ?
Seems every site has different needs for you team.
Just thought I'd go to the source.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safety or linebacker is my guess.
I think there will be a good tight end available in the second or third round.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could chose a lot of positions and as long as they get a good one, it doesn't matter to me :) I don't know if they'll go with a safety, most of them seem hyped in a year supposedly weak on top safety talent. If that's the case, i'd rather they pick a good CB, they have more value these days it seems. I think the days of the roaming hardhitting safety is about done. Better to get someone that can cover ground and cover receivers.

They could use inside or outside LB'ers. They could use an olineman, they could use dlinemen, I wouldn't be surprised to see a WR either. I'm guessing TE is on the list too, though I don't think in the first.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just came here to see who guys want in the draft. TE, WR, D, OL ?
Seems every site has different needs for you team.
Just thought I'd go to the source.

I hope Packers can trade back and pick up some more picks in 2nd/3rd/4th if possible. If not, hope someone falls and still there (preferably on defense).

Mosley is the probably my favorite if still available. Do not like either Pryor or Clinton Dix at #21, think they are both overrated.

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Packers can trade back and pick up some more picks in 2nd/3rd/4th if possible. If not, hope someone falls and still there (preferably on defense).

Mosley is the probably my favorite if still available. Do not like either Pryor or Clinton Dix at #21, think they are both overrated.

I like Mosely too. I know safety is our biggest weak spot, but I think Mosely can be a difference maker...the player that Hawk was "supposed" to be when he was drafted. I worry that he'll be gone before #21 though.

I'm less high on HaHa and Pryor than I was a month ago or so. I would be willing to risk that Hyde can handle the safety spot as well.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Packers Board (First Round)
1.) Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix
2.) C.J. Mosley
3.) Ra'Shede Hageman

-At this point I consider trading down. If a team like the 49ers want to give us 30th Overall and their third, I take it.

4.) Jimmie Ward
5.) Odell Beckham Jr (is at #5 because DL, S is a bigger need, off talent alone would be No.3 on this list)
6.) Kyle Fuller
7.) Ryan Shazier
8.) Anthony Barr
9.) Justin Gilbert

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like what I saw of Mosley watching the Bama games. Just think his size ( from what I've read 6'2, 234lbs ) , is pretty small for an ILB in the NFL. Hell he's as big as Matt Forte. That raises a ? in my head.
Not here to start a fight or anything . Just think there will be better options when you guys pick.

:lol: If Dix or Pryor are there @ 14 , hope my Bears take 1 of them. God we need Safety help.:suds:

alldaybaby55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what I saw of Mosley watching the Bama games. Just think his size ( from what I've read 6'2, 234lbs ) , is pretty small for an ILB in the NFL. Hell he's as big as Matt Forte. That raises a ? in my head.
Not here to start a fight or anything . Just think there will be better options when you guys pick.

:lol: If Dix or Pryor are there @ 14 , hope my Bears take 1 of them. God we need Safety help.:suds:

For what's out there and what they need and where they pick, I think the Bears are sitting pretty. You're going to get a good player...probably going to have your choice of pretty good players.

More and more, I think that we'll end up trading back. I just foree too many scenarios were whats available won't be a good fit. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, BTW.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears should get Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. I know some here don't like him but he is a top-10 prospect for me, would be great with CHI, but even better in GB :)

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what's out there and what they need and where they pick, I think the Bears are sitting pretty. You're going to get a good player...probably going to have your choice of pretty good players.

More and more, I think that we'll end up trading back. I just foree too many scenarios were whats available won't be a good fit. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, BTW.

I hear ya. About the Bears possibilities, especially if there is run a QBs. Just hope we get the right 1.
Was just curious as to who you guys like for your team.

Trading back was always a good thing in my book, when your guy isn't there. The hard part is finding a partner.:suds:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears should get Ha Ha Clinton-Dix. I know some here don't like him but he is a top-10 prospect for me, would be great with CHI, but even better in GB :)

I'd take him or Pryor in a heart beat. Read where Dix has a better coverage area, and Pryor is a physical presence . As you guys know. We need help back there badly.:suds:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I no longer have any interest in Clinton-Dix or Pryor. I think both would be a reach at 21. Honestly I think I would prefer we trade down and hopefully pick up an additonal 2nd round pick.

Unless TT throws us a curve ball this year and trades up...but we all seriously doubt that happens.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take him or Pryor in a heart beat. Read where Dix has a better coverage area, and Pryor is a physical presence . As you guys know. We need help back there badly.:suds:

Yeah I don't like Pryor at all. Think he is one of the more overrated players in this class because of his "hard-hits" that so many people fall in love with

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I no longer have any interest in Clinton-Dix or Pryor. I think both would be a reach at 21. Honestly I think I would prefer we trade down and hopefully pick up an additonal 2nd round pick.

Unless TT throws us a curve ball this year and trades up...but we all seriously doubt that happens.

What player would you want in the 1st?

(Depending on where we move down to, we are likely getting a 3rd not a 2nd, but still a good option)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What player would you want in the 1st?

(Depending on where we move down to, we are likely getting a 3rd not a 2nd, but still a good option)

I would be fine moving to the top of the second, if we only got an extra 3rd so be it, but I would rather target an ILB or DL(Tuitt or Nix). Also we could target a guy like Jordan Matthews there. I also like the safety Buchannon from WSU. Borland would also be a good option there

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love either Tuitt or Nix. I'm a big Notre Dame fan and just think both of these guys would really help us. I wasn't a big Teo fan but I do think these two will both have good NFL careers. I even like Troy Niklas for that matter, he could possible fall into the third round where he would be a steal.

GiantsPackersChamps2011

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting. For me after Mosley and Shazier, I don't take an ILB in first three rounds at least. Noticeable drop off after those two IMO.

I would like Nix a lot if we say moved down to 30. Knee is a concern but if that checks out, outstanding NT. Not high on Tuitt, Niklas would be a nice grab in Rd 2/great in Rd 3