• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Draft day" movie

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the same thing as High Gravity's or Colt 45's... Minus the grape taste of course. I still make fantasy football bets to this day that makes the loser of the matchup drink one of those at the next get together.

I had to drink an Old English out of a das boot after my last FF matchup... My friend stuck it in a couch cushion for a few days to warm it up for me. God awful

Old English and OJ. Now there's a gentleman's drink!

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it we went from being Siskel and Ebert to Foster Brooks and Otis the town drunk in Andy Griffith show. Thread should be retitled Best $5 and under buzz you can get back in the day

I know kinda feel bad for the OP for highjacking his thread.....

Oh wait....

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh wait....

The OP didn't know what he was talkin about anyways... Somethin about worshipping Costner and sech :whistle:

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We called 'em Brass Monkeys back in my college days...

Yup, same here. I went to a Brass Monkey party once. You had to have a 40 of OE and a bottle of OJ to get in.

I honestly don't remember much of the actual party for some reason...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, same here. I went to a Brass Monkey party once. You had to have a 40 of OE and a bottle of OJ to get in.

I honestly don't remember much of the actual party for some reason...

There didn't happen to be one of those assholes that showed up with the duct tape, was there?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like the same thing as High Gravity's or Colt 45's... Minus the grape taste of course. I still make fantasy football bets to this day that makes the loser of the matchup drink one of those at the next get together.

I had to drink an Old English out of a das boot after my last FF matchup... My friend stuck it in a couch cushion for a few days to warm it up for me. God awful

Or that shit they banned or tried to 4loco like 12 proof with lots of caffeine

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh wait....

Most of the games I would want to see again are the ones I blacked out. One Pats/ Raiders game , me, my 2 bros and some friends went to a Pats/Raiders game late 70's , early 80's and woke me up when game was over

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right, Im gonna start a thread for Toby McGuire.....That will get folks pumped up...

Get ready for kick in nuts from Face postage free. But if your springing for the micro brews McNabb I'll come dressed in my spiderman underoos with a Toby mask

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the games I would want to see again are the ones I blacked out. One Pats/ Raiders game , me, my 2 bros and some friends went to a Pats/Raiders game late 70's , early 80's and woke me up when game was over

:laugh3: Wrong thread, put the Old E down Sonny and sober up," fat, drunk and lazy is no way to go through life."

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: Wrong thread, put the Old E down Sonny and sober up," fat, drunk and lazy is no way to go through life."

I'm drunk and lazy just need to get fat now. 2 out of 3 aint bad And its Heffenreffer I am swigging

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready for kick in nuts from Face postage free. But if your springing for the micro brews McNabb I'll come dressed in my spiderman underoos with a Toby mask

Face already said he would dress up like Kirsten Dunst, I just hope he saves his legs or were gonna look like tools in my brewery with a trannie...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm drunk and lazy just need to get fat now. 2 out of 3 aint bad And its Heffenreffer I am swigging

You forgot to name the movie I got the quote from???

And I screwed the quote up, "son fat ,stupid and drunk is no way to go through life."

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face already said he would dress up like Kirsten Dunst, I just hope he saves his legs or were gonna look like tools in my brewery with a trannie...

Have to admit thats really funny McNabb, good one. After a few pops h/she will start looking good and will start calling u McNair and hopefully he uses nair on his legs

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to name the movie I got the quote from???

And I screwed the quote up, "son fat ,stupid and drunk is no way to go through life."

Dont know Animal House?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L Why did Roger Dodger move the draft to May? Can't he see fans need the draft in April so were not making threads about Toby McGuire or a Kevin Costner movie.....

Or that shit they banned or tried to 4loco like 12 proof with lots of caffeine

Have to admit thats really funny McNabb, good one. After a few pops h/she will start looking good and will start calling u McNair and hopefully he uses nair on his legs

Who knows… Roger is probably seeing if it will generate more revenue. He claims it was because the Radio City Music Hall had an event booked at the end of April… Which is complete BS… Why would the RCMH book someone around the same date that the draft is held each damn year???

4locos were no bueno… I heard of a few kids that died after drinking 4-5 of those (probably mixed with "something" else) Not sure if it was a tall tale, but I wasn't willing to bet my life on it. I steered clear of those things.

So Sonny is going to be dressed in his spidy skivvies & a "doe in headlights" Maguire mask… And I'm coming as slightly-down Kirsten Dunst with naired legs? Not sure if there is enough hallucinogens in the world to make me come to that kind of party…