• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug Marrone on BOB and NFL

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RT @ScottBrown_ESPN: Bills coach doug marrone said during conference that he expects BOB to stay put at Penn State. Marrone who is close friends with BOB said BOB "loves the challenge" at Penn State

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then lets keep the sanctions so BOB can feel challenged :nod:

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then lets keep the sanctions so BOB can feel challenged :nod:

Have heard from varying places that he loves it and loves the college game. I think wife likes Happy Valley alot, which is what really matters, LOL

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the kids. If his boys and of course the wife like it then his opinion means nothing :-)

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the kids. If his boys and of course the wife like it then his opinion means nothing :-)

His one son is special needs as well and I don't think he wants to keep bouncing him around either.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a child with special needs isn't the factor but having kids who have already connected with other kids will be a huge factor. If the family has already developed good friendship with others then of course it will be harder for everyone to pick up and move. If they feel like outsiders (don't see that as a possibility) then it will be easier to pick up and move. He is a great coach that no one including I thought he was a good coach for Penn State until he showed what he was all about. I am so glad we got a great coach after losing a Amazing coach.

(I work as a Behaviorist for kids with Autism)

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a child with special needs isn't the factor but having kids who have already connected with other kids will be a huge factor. If the family has already developed good friendship with others then of course it will be harder for everyone to pick up and move. If they feel like outsiders (don't see that as a possibility) then it will be easier to pick up and move. He is a great coach that no one including I thought he was a good coach for Penn State until he showed what he was all about. I am so glad we got a great coach after losing a Amazing coach.

(I work as a Behaviorist for kids with Autism)

yeah, I was pised when they announced it, but he won me over pretty quick with his introduction presser. He has been impressive every step of teh way since.