• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Double Triple Double

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing feat for Westbrook. That’s crazy. Must have felt good for him too as a tribute to Nipsey Hustle. Westbrook’s legacy is cemented as one of the best all around players to ever play the game and in my mind probably the most explosive athlete I’ve ever seen play the game. He has his flaws but his abilities are unquestionable.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing feat for Westbrook. That’s crazy. Must have felt good for him too as a tribute to Nipsey Hustle. Westbrook’s legacy is cemented as one of the best all around players to ever play the game and in my mind probably the most explosive athlete I’ve ever seen play the game. He has his flaws but his abilities are unquestionable.

Yeah. Truly amazing.

This is not a knock, but the end of the game was pretty damn funny.

Russ was sitting at 20-21-and 18 boards with a minute left with the game in hand. Donovan had subs at the table and asked if Russ wanted out. He declined.

One of the announcers (forget who) asked if maybe Russ was trying to hunt that 20-20-20. Isaiah Thomas said something like:

"No. I just think he is a competitor and wants to finish the game. I doubt he knows what his personal stats are right now."

After what could have been an intentional FT miss by a teammate, Russ fought like a man possessed to wrestle the ball away from 2 Nuggets. Then, he camped out under the rim on the defensive end to collect rebound #20.

The instant he did it, the entire bench exploded and Russ began celebrating.

I just found it funny how wrong Isaiah was.

For the record, I watched a lot of the game and there were not many cheap Rebounds among the 20, so I am not knocking Russ here. He played a truly great game.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Truly amazing.

Russ was sitting at 20-21-and 18 boards with a minute left with the game in hand. Donovan had subs at the table and asked if Russ wanted out. He declined.

One of the announcers (forget who) asked if maybe Russ was trying to hunt that 20-20-20. Isaiah Thomas said something like:

"No. I just think he is a competitor and wants to finish the game. I doubt he knows what his personal stats are right now."

After what could have been an intentional FT miss by a teammate, Russ fought like a man possessed to wrestle the ball away from 2 Nuggets. Then, he camped out under the rim on the defensive end to collect rebound #20.

For the record, I watched a lot of the game and there were not many cheap Rebounds among the 20, so I am not knocking Russ here. He played a truly great game.

Not even mad at Russ about that, but to your point about Isiah, man do I hate the player only games. It’s complete trash for nationally televised games. They have professional announcers for a reason. They’re fine for the NBA TV games but no way should they be doing TNT games.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm old, but is that dudes name based off of Nipsey Russell, the comedian from Hollywood Squares and the principal from Wildcats?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even mad at Russ about that, but to your point about Isiah, man do I hate the player only games. It’s complete trash for nationally televised games. They have professional announcers for a reason. They’re fine for the NBA TV games but no way should they be doing TNT games.

I barely watch players only games because I hate the commentary that much

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Truly amazing.

Nuggets? Teammate at the foul line? No sir on both counts.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now trying to do something to honor a close friend who was murdered is a bad thing lmfaoooo

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuggets? Teammate at the foul line? No sir on both counts.

Yeah my bad. Got my games mixed up.

It was 2 Lakers, but it was defintely a teammate on the FT line. Rebound #19 was an offensive rebound off that FT miss.

Hillbillyzombie

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knew what he needed to get that stat line and most of his triple doubles have been pretty cheap. After he gets his 10+ points he no longer attacks and pushes for the 10+ assists. He will just stay in games that are out of hand just to boost his stats. That is why no one is talking about him for MVP.
Also, He's a little bitch when he doesn't get his way.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are most of his troubles pretty cheap?

Are you guys actually watching the game?

And once again, he wanted that stat line because of a friend who was killed Sunday Afternoon in LA.

Getting his numbers last night to equal 60+ was pretty important when it came to honoring his friend.

A 2 minute google search would help

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He knew what he needed to get that stat line and most of his triple doubles have been pretty cheap. After he gets his 10+ points he no longer attacks and pushes for the 10+ assists. He will just stay in games that are out of hand just to boost his stats. That is why no one is talking about him for MVP.
Also, He's a little bitch when he doesn't get his way.

But it's 20-20-20. For a guard that is fucking ridiculous, whether you chase a couple rebounds at the end or not.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, him "chasing rebounds or assists" I mean it depends what the game looks like but set his teammates up for success, being a team player and hustling is all the that matters and he is all about that. The stats are a bonus but when he is consistently putting up these numbers, something has to give. Either way, he wouldn't have been in the game at this point unless his friend didn't pass away.

His main focus needs to be letting PG be the main man and getting the NBA Finals now.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, him "chasing rebounds or assists" I mean it depends what the game looks like but set his teammates up for success, being a team player and hustling is all the that matters and he is all about that. The stats are a bonus but when he is consistently putting up these numbers, something has to give. Either way, he wouldn't have been in the game at this point unless his friend didn't pass away.

His main focus needs to be letting PG be the main man and getting past the first round.

FIFY!

Otherwise I agree though.