• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doosh

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually one of the few Ratto pieces that I've enjoyed reading. It had moments of humor and a couple good points. It would be nice if he pointed to some statistical information, scouting reports or his own perception from watching Hunter Pence play baseball to round out the column. Alas, that would require some actual sports knowledge, which he is remarkably lean on. Fortunately, after all of these years, he is a decent writer.

EDIT: Let me clarify that there were definite moments of dooshiness. I just think his overall assessment is more accurate than usual. Now, on to that bullpen arm...

Last edited by a moderator:

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Did not even have to look at the link to know who this was.

:) As I was clicking it, I was thinking, "This better not be a fucking Ratto column." Then, I read it, begrudgingly, and was pleasantly surprised by some of it.:tea:

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's actually one of the few Ratto pieces that I've enjoyed reading. It had moments of humor and a couple good points. It would be nice if he pointed to some statistical information, scouting reports or his own perception from watching Hunter Pence play baseball to round out the column. Alas, that would require some actual sports knowledge, which he is remarkably lean on. Fortunately, after all of these years, he is a decent writer.

EDIT: Let me clarify that there were definite moments of dooshiness. I just think his overall assessment is more accurate than usual. Now, on to that bullpen arm...

That is the ONLY thing lean about Ratto ...