• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins trade Ellerbe

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins trade Ellerbe and third round pick for Kenny Stills . Just another good get for the Fins in the off season - doing big things on both sides of the ball.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins trade Ellerbe and third round pick for Kenny Stills . Just another good get for the Fins in the off season - doing big things on both sides of the ball.

I really like what Stills will bring to the Fins. He's a big play WR with great speed. I also really like the signing of Cameron. The Fins are having a great offseason so far. Teams will have a tough time trying to cover these players.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we got rid of Hartline and Gibson, and its still a wait and see with Wallace - the Fins could have some lethal weapons on offense - at lot can still happen - a lot of work yet to be done. The Tannebum and Hickey combo with Ross is working to perfection so far - contrary what negative pessimist want to think

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great moves as Stills will be better than Harts especially in the redzone. Same with Cameron another redzone weapon. I hope they can keep Wallace as they'll be set. Just need a power back later in the draft.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great moves as Stills will be better than Harts especially in the redzone. Same with Cameron another redzone weapon. I hope they can keep Wallace as they'll be set. Just need a power back later in the draft.

Stills has the potential to be as good as Wallace from what I have seen. He will make big plays down the field so defenses have to account for him. He may even be better at catching deep passes than Wallace. Teams usually only have one real speed burner on offense. However, if the Fins decided to keep Wallace for this upcoming year then that would be a matchup nightmare for teams if both of those guys run deep or even intermediate routes at the same time with guys like Landry and Cameron also on the roster. (who knows what the Fins will decide to do with Wallace since they have a lot of flexibility now with Stills & Wallace has an expensive contract) The Fins still need either another veteran OG or they will have to pick one with the first round pick because Tannehill will need the time to make his throws. Turner may be able to take one of the OG spots but there is still another vacant spot with Pouncey moving back to center and both Satele & Colledge possibly leaving the team. RE the Fins needing a powerback: I agree. If FB Jalston Fowler is still on the board in the 5th round he's worth considering. At the very least he'll be a good blocker. He also could be a good short yardage power back. He may be gone by the 5th round though. I watched a lot of LSU games. Kenny Hilliard is a powerful runner in short yardage situations. His shoulder injury will scare some teams away yet when healthy he'll get TD's in the red zone. He could still be available in the late rounds. Magee is a more complete type of back that gets tough yards but also has breakaway speed & good pass catching ability. It would take a mid round pick to land him though.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still need O line help. If they don't address, won't matter what skill players they have.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still need O line help. If they don't address, won't matter what skill players they have.
Yep agreed I'm sure that they'll sign one G and draft another. Guys like Turner should be one year wiser as well.