• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dolphins O-Line coach doing cocaine

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude was one of the highest paid assistants in the game. Made 2 mil a year.

Whoopsie.
Especcially in a league always looking for good O line coaching.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya gotta think wtf is going thru his mind when he decides to do if?

"Ya know. I really miss my girlfriend. Hmmmm... I've got an idea! I'll videotape myself doing drugs and tell her I miss her, I miss getting high with her and I wish I was licking her pussy!! YEAH, that'll do it!! I'll look super cool too I bet! Where's my phone..."

-- Dolphins coach

Well sure, when you say it like that it sounds silly but...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you all see the pics or the vid?

That's not coke.

And of course pharma pills are flowing all over these facilities. That's why these guys brains look so screwed up when they are examined after death.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just find the stupidity of this story to be hilarious. Somebody should tell the guy that drugs tend to give a guy E.D. He probably couldn't get it up for the hooker anyway.:D

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what's funnier. This dude doing coke to impress a chick or the media treating this story like it is tom Brady. Nonstop coverage of a fricken oline coach nobody outside of hardcore phins fans Have heard of. I don't give a shit and im guessing most don't either.

Well you gotta admit... it's a fresh take on the old "coach got caught snorting coke" stories we are all used to hearing. Right?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't care if an NFL coach is doing cocaine, the Cowboys won 3 freaking superbowls high on cocaine, Michael Irvin got into the HOF because of cocaine.

This coach shouldn't have to resign because of cocaine, in fact if you live in Miami and you're not doing cocaine you should be kicked out of the city, go to Ocala and dip your toes in the delicious waters of methamphetamines.

Cocaine is an opioid. So is Oxycotton, Percocet, Vicodin, all drugs given to football players to combat pain. We have no idea what kind of pain this coach was in and we shouldn't judge him because he chooses Pablo Escobar as his drug dealer over big pharma. In my opinion that's a better choice.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Let the good times roll

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you all see the pics or the vid?

That's not coke.

And of course pharma pills are flowing all over these facilities. That's why these guys brains look so screwed up when they are examined after death.
I saw the video.

What is it? It's white and it's powder. That's several pills worth of dust, if it's not Coke, whatever it is.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I don't care if an NFL coach is doing cocaine, the Cowboys won 3 freaking superbowls high on cocaine, Michael Irvin got into the HOF because of cocaine.

This coach shouldn't have to resign because of cocaine, in fact if you live in Miami and you're not doing cocaine you should be kicked out of the city, go to Ocala and dip your toes in the delicious waters of methamphetamines.

Cocaine is an opioid. So is Oxycotton, Percocet, Vicodin, all drugs given to football players to combat pain. We have no idea what kind of pain this coach was in and we shouldn't judge him because he chooses Pablo Escobar as his drug dealer over big pharma. In my opinion that's a better choice.
Cocaine isnt an opiod man.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, beat me to it, it's a stimulant, not an opioid. Heroin is an opioid.
Yeah, downers I'm familiar with.

Those uppers though, no way.

I can't really imagine railing a couple Vicodin right before a work meeting. Excuse me while I melt into this chair...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Foxy smiling after that goat screw?