• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does the Coaching staff trust Stafford?

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir he is.

The extension is the part I am interested in.

I think he would take less than what was offered Max. But will he want to stay in Detroit.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But Dom wants to play another season.

Well he better get quicker on them jumping jacks that Kreton spoke of.

The zone scene made Dom's calls easier. Might be seeing why I should not of defended Dom for his blocking calls:L

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir he is.

The extension is the part I am interested in.

Ah thanks, I got confused because smitty posted on the al central smack talk thread about price being a dodger next year possibly and quintana sale or kluber carrasco being the best one two in the central. Ill have to give it to price and whoever detroits second best pitcher is (jv, porcello or sanchez) i dont see scherzer returning which is fine, he wont be worth the contract hes getting. They should have traded him last offseason like I so adamantly mentioned a million times last offseason.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah thanks, I got confused because smitty posted on the al central smack talk thread about price being a dodger next year possibly and quintana sale or kluber carrasco being the best one two in the central. Ill have to give it to price and whoever detroits second best pitcher is (jv, porcello or sanchez) i dont see scherzer returning which is fine, he wont be worth the contract hes getting. They should have traded him last offseason like I so adamantly mentioned a million times last offseason.

I knew that was why. I forgot to ask Smitty of the trade he had in mind?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew that was why. I forgot to ask Smitty of the trade he had in mind?

Oh did he see a possible price trade to the dodgers? That should never happen imo unless the tigers are unable to extend him this offseason. Hes a much better pitcher than scherzer, and you dont trade your studs. It would be fister all over again multiplied by 100. They should have traded scherzer last offseason instead of fister.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at Chicago with marshall, Jeffries, and Forte and think Cutler should be pilling up the points. But for every week he does play well...like against San Fran he has a meltdown like he did vs the Phins.

Honestly I think Caldwell is protecting Stafford by not letting him loose a game. I wonder where Chicago would be if they took the same approach with Cutler.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a lack of Faith from The coaches yesterday. They ran an awful lot during the final scoring drive. Two runs up the middle when their DL owned our running game all day. Then after the PI penalty call we ran twice more before throwing it. Part of that was clock management but no matter what the Saints were gonna have plenty of time to get a field goal try. Their strategy of pounding the ball up the middle nearly cost us the game.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a lack of Faith from The coaches yesterday. They ran an awful lot during the final scoring drive. Two runs up the middle when their DL owned our running game all day. Then after the PI penalty call we ran twice more before throwing it. Part of that was clock management but no matter what the Saints were gonna have plenty of time to get a field goal try. Their strategy of pounding the ball up the middle nearly cost us the game.

I have not seen a good run blocking line in Detroit since Lomas left. Why you would try to dominate on the ground with an average to bad run blocking team was a head scratcher. I put the game in Staffords hands but this staff doesn't want to do that.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys but I'm not sure where you're getting this stuff from. Stafford has thrown plenty off passes beyond 15. The Saints run a lot of quick stuff and take shots down the field when they get a chance. CJ was running quite a bit of out routes when he was playing this year.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh did he see a possible price trade to the dodgers? That should never happen imo unless the tigers are unable to extend him this offseason. Hes a much better pitcher than scherzer, and you dont trade your studs. It would be fister all over again multiplied by 100. They should have traded scherzer last offseason instead of fister.

Yeah, I read of a deal for Puig and some minor leaguer Id never heard of. And another deal of Kemp and a handful of "prospects". You know how I love them "prospects".
From what I read, Price wasn't pleased on being shipped to Detroit in the first place. My worst case scenario nightmare is Max walking and Price not being extended. Price for Puig wouldn't be as bad as worst case, but it wouldn't be ideal. (Other worst case is Scherzer getting an 8 year deal.)

I've also read Nic Markakis' option isn't being picked up. Id be all aboot him manning right and hitting second.

I think the new staff is doing all the can to get Staff to not play selfish, undisciplined, gunslinger garbage. Was happy with their effort last week. Not as much this week. But it's a work in progress. Hard to undo 5 years of bad habits. (Prolly more, I haven't watched GA play football 5 times in my life.)

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I read of a deal for Puig and some minor leaguer Id never heard of. And another deal of Kemp and a handful of "prospects". You know how I love them "prospects".
From what I read, Price wasn't pleased on being shipped to Detroit in the first place. My worst case scenario nightmare is Max walking and Price not being extended. Price for Puig wouldn't be as bad as worst case, but it wouldn't be ideal. (Other worst case is Scherzer getting an 8 year deal.)

I've also read Nic Markakis' option isn't being picked up. Id be all aboot him manning right and hitting second.

I think the new staff is doing all the can to get Staff to not play selfish, undisciplined, gunslinger garbage. Was happy with their effort last week. Not as much this week. But it's a work in progress. Hard to undo 5 years of bad habits. (Prolly more, I haven't watched GA play football 5 times in my life.)

God, as talented as puig is, hes a mess..and I dont want fucking kemp. If I know hes not resigning, yes they definitely need to get some value for him via trade. The only bigger mistake the tigers could do than not trading max last offseason is paying him for eight years. i would be livid, it would be as bad as the prince deal that they got super lucky to get out of. Mrkakis would be a huge upgrade over hunter.