• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Fisher last the season?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams are 1-4 going into the buy week does Fisher keep his job? He has nothing to blame yesterdays performance on but himself. New players, No major injuries, New OC, His pick in a DC and no Bradford. The team can't keep Fisher on with absolutely no improvement in over 4 seasons. If they do then they just do not care about winning.
I stated on a different board the day the Rams hired Fisher that the Rams will never make the playoffs with Fisher as their head coach. Sadly I think I may be correct. If this is too negative Retro go ahead and move it. I'm just curious to read what others think. I'm sick of seeing the same team season after season. The names change but the performance stays the same...exactly the same. If someone told me that that was last seasons team that played the Skins yesterday I would have believed it. Nick looked like Sam, the defense looked like they left Donald and Brokers in St Louis and the penalty brigade was back in action. Holy Moly!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think he lasts the season, but if we finish with a losing record, bye bye...

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His job is safe, the potential LA move will be used as an excuse. Kind of like the excuse Sammie gets, he never has an offensive line or a running game or bad receivers. Because good qbs don't make good receivers.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched his presser and he said they were ready to play but the Redskins O-Line was too good...:scratch:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched his presser and he said they were ready to play but the Redskins O-Line was too good...:scratch:

Did he really say that? So basically, With the talent on our D-line, that was the best they could do? I sure hope not!!!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stan can't switch coaches until the move to LA is complete.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rams are 1-4 going into the buy week does Fisher keep his job? He has nothing to blame yesterdays performance on but himself. New players, No major injuries, New OC, His pick in a DC and no Bradford. The team can't keep Fisher on with absolutely no improvement in over 4 seasons. If they do then they just do not care about winning.
I stated on a different board the day the Rams hired Fisher that the Rams will never make the playoffs with Fisher as their head coach. Sadly I think I may be correct. If this is too negative Retro go ahead and move it. I'm just curious to read what others think. I'm sick of seeing the same team season after season. The names change but the performance stays the same...exactly the same. If someone told me that that was last seasons team that played the Skins yesterday I would have believed it. Nick looked like Sam, the defense looked like they left Donald and Brokers in St Louis and the penalty brigade was back in action. Holy Moly!

1-4 at the break he still keeps his job. This is more an ownership/city thing right now. And I'm not sure if Kronke doesn't want small crowds at the dome so he can move the Rams.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-4 at the break he still keeps his job. This is more an ownership/city thing right now. And I'm not sure if Kronke doesn't want small crowds at the dome so he can move the Rams.

Ok, now you're giving me flashbacks to the early 90's and Chuck Knox :L :suds:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well lets all hope my question is N/A. Home game next week. Should play better. :hope: :suds:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Kroenke really cares.

That's the impression I've gotten from him.

He's the type of owner that doesn't care about winning, just as long as he's making money.

For that reason, Fisher will still be here next season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Cow. Talk about flashbacks with all these retro-avi's going on here!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm very concerned about this game coming up with the Rams...I didn't see the WAS game, but I was surprised at the outcome...didn't see that coming. At home probably still means something this early in the season.

On the OP comments about Fisher...no, he lasts the year, unless this thing goes totally sideways and there is a guy out there they want...I'm not sure why he was so highly thought of really...within the coaching circles, he's viewed as a stable, effective HC, but he hasn't won anything significant.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very concerned about this game coming up with the Rams...I didn't see the WAS game, but I was surprised at the outcome...didn't see that coming. At home probably still means something this early in the season.

On the OP comments about Fisher...no, he lasts the year, unless this thing goes totally sideways and there is a guy out there they want...I'm not sure why he was so highly thought of really...within the coaching circles, he's viewed as a stable, effective HC, but he hasn't won anything significant.

Rams are a very tough team to figure out. Young? Yes. Inconsistent? Definitely. We seem to get up for big games especially at home, but i'm not sure we can cover Antonio Brown and Laveon Bell is coming back as well. We can however get to Big Ben.

I honestly don't know what to expect. When I think they suck they play pretty good, but when I start drinking the Kool-Aid with some of my fellow Rams bros... we look like we did in 2005-2013.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are a very tough team to figure out. Young? Yes. Inconsistent? Definitely. We seem to get up for big games especially at home, but i'm not sure we can cover Antonio Brown and Laveon Bell is coming back as well. We can however get to Big Ben.

I honestly don't know what to expect. When I think they suck they play pretty good, but when I start drinking the Kool-Aid with some of my fellow Rams bros... we look like we did in 2005-2013.

This early, I can't say I know what to expect from PIT either. IMO they should ease Bell back into the flow given that Williams has played so well...giving him Bell 25 touches on his 1st game game imo is a mistake....don't want to see him get hurt trying to do too much too soon.

Ben...yep he's not going to run away from many people...looking sharp early...the key vs STL is going to be balance...Haley obviously is cognizant of that...near 50/50 run pass last game and he was in the vincinty of that even having to come from behind in NE.

IF the OL plays like they have the 1st games, it will be hard for the Rams to hone in on what Haley is doing from play to play, but where I have far less vision is the Steeler DEF. For the 1st time in a long time...they are young at many positions too. Good last week, but they were not facing a proven a downfield passer as they did in week 1.

We shall see.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after last Sunday, I don't have very much confidence in our run defense. Someone's going to have a lot of yards rushing!