• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Does Baylor Jump Ohio State?

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would have to think that they would pass tOSU. Not sure why people aren't giving Baylor respect. I understand they've played the children of the poor but those games easily could have had 100 points scored. Not bashing Ohio State whatsoever, until they finally lose they have my respect but I cant see why anyone would be taking Baylor lightly right now. I fully expect the bears to face fuck my Sooners next saturday.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are there all these questions about Ohio State? It's not like they're barely beating shitty teams like Miami or something. They've looked as good as anyone as of late and even I have to admit they're somehow constantly getting better.

Trust me when I say, I feel your pain. But barely or not, they are beating "shitty teams". Shoe on the other foot.

BTSBuckeye

Old-School ESPN Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State is a legit Top 5 team. Whether they get a chance to win a NC will depend on what the teams around them do. (Assuming they take care of business as well).

All these ifs and buts are just a way for people to keep occupied on the forum ... and nothing more honestly. Ohio State has indeed played some turd teams. But anyone who denies they are one of the top teams in the country are full blown retarded.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State is a legit Top 5 team. Whether they get a chance to win a NC will depend on what the teams around them do. (Assuming they take care of business as well).

All these ifs and buts are just a way for people to keep occupied on the forum ... and nothing more honestly. Ohio State has indeed played some turd teams. But anyone who denies they are one of the top teams in the country are full blown retarded.

I'm with you, am picking up what you are dropping, and smell what you are cooking. Top 5 WITHOUT A DOUBT! However, with tOSUs weak OOC, weak B1G schedule, and several other teams undefeated, tOSU needs help to even sniff the NCG

This year undefeated ACC, Pac 12 or Big 12 team jumps them. SOS wil matter this year.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance in hell. I think 3 or maybe 4 teams tOSU has already played are better than 3 or 4 game baylor has left plus tOSU has Michigan left.

No way in hell that lame school from Meatchicen beats us. tOSU wins out

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yah they suck. Playing Sparty in the CCG would help out our SOS and still scUM winning out

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they struggled to beat Akron, UConn, and Indiana. Lost to PSU (god that was an ugly game) and got demolished by Sparty. THE Akron State Golden Bobcats shouldn't have too much trouble with Michigan.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah they suck. Playing Sparty in the CCG would help out our SOS and still scUM winning out

The game that will help tOSU's schedule the most is Wisconsin beating BYU. Michigan winning out, outside from the tOSU game won't help the SOS. The only game that will slightly help is if they beat Nebraska. Beating Iowa and NW won't help tOSU's SOS, because it will just drop Iowa and NW. Basically cancels out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game that will help tOSU's schedule the most is Wisconsin beating BYU. Michigan winning out, outside from the tOSU game won't help the SOS. The only game that will slightly help is if they beat Nebraska. Beating Iowa and NW won't help tOSU's SOS, because it will just drop Iowa and NW. Basically cancels out.

So basically it would be great if Michigan didn't win another conference game :whoo: I love that idea.

Then Michigan St to win out and get in the top 10.

Also Iowa and Wisconsin to win out.

Still with all that, still going to need two outta the three to lose. Bama, Oregon, FSU. They are too far ahead

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Baylor jump Ohio State...NO. That doesn't mean Baylor is not an excellent team...they have to play better talent. The Ohio State Defense has finally shown up and if that defense can continue, Ohio State could become a contender. Ohio State has to play better talent as well. MSU in the championship game might be an indicator.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Oklahoma will be ranked about #8 in the coaches poll Thursday.

If Baylor puts on a shows versus a top 8 team, they will leapfrog Ohio State next week.

The voters are hesitant to rank Baylor that high.

Baylor is destroying people with reckless abandon, but they don't have that signature win.

They are looking for the Bears to play a good team before the Baylor bandwagon goes on steroids.

If Baylor beats #8 Oklahoma by at least 14+ on a national stage, they will leapfrog Ohio State.

But, I am not entirely sure Baylor wins....yet alone beats them badly.

I think OU is going to win that game.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically it would be great if Michigan didn't win another conference game :whoo: I love that idea.

Then Michigan St to win out and get in the top 10.

Also Iowa and Wisconsin to win out.

Still with all that, still going to need two outta the three to lose. Bama, Oregon, FSU. They are too far ahead

Basically....OR just let Michigan beat Ohio State, that will really help tOSU SOS. lol

But yeah, going to be tough for tOSU to jump the three ahead, barring a loss by one of them.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny that there are people getting all bent out of shape about Ohio State.

here is a news flash

the Buckeyes will be kept out of the NCG this year and I will not be shocked that even if they are on a 38 game winning streak they will be kept out of the 4 team play off next season.

Ohio State without question is the most hated team in the country

so don't get so worried you are getting your wishes granted

kap1959

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is funny that there are people getting all bent out of shape about Ohio State.

here is a news flash

the Buckeyes will be kept out of the NCG this year and I will not be shocked that even if they are on a 38 game winning streak they will be kept out of the 4 team play off next season.

The first part of this sentence will happen, the second part will not.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In theory they should but typically Ohio State gets a big reputation bump so it wouldn't surprise me if they undeservingly stayed above Baylor

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

here is a news flash

IMO, most people do not hate Ohio State. That said, sometimes people react to comments like: we have the 2 best quarterbacks in the Big10, or we hung 63 on Penn State etc.