• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers @ Cubs

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today rests on the shoulders of Howell and Wilson. Absolutely everyone else did their jobs today. I can give Howell a pass because he is usually pretty consistent. And to be honest, Wilson looked like he was coming back around. He hadn't given up a run in his last 9 outing, dating back to mid August. I don't know, just a tough game to lose; especially like that.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm. What just happened here? :twitch: I turn it to college football and come back and THIS? It's fuckin late September, guys!!! At the Confines! With the fuckin Giants breathing down your neck!

:wtf2:

That's why this is my least favorite Dodger team since '85. A lot of star power that is streaky and can be undermined by bad fundamentals and poor players. It's a messy team. I think today's game gives my "this team does not have playoff mettle" season long rant credence. If they can blow this one, who says they won't in the playoffs?

Wild card would be kiss of death... Probably face another ace and be forced to rely on our 'pen which can be steamrolled on a moments notice.

Love my Dodgers, don't believe in he 2014 version at all. Just don't see it

Last edited by a moderator:

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today rests on the shoulders of Howell and Wilson. Absolutely everyone else did their jobs today. I can give Howell a pass because he is usually pretty consistent. And to be honest, Wilson looked like he was coming back around. He hadn't given up a run in his last 9 outing, dating back to mid August. I don't know, just a tough game to lose; especially like that.

They done this all year long. Without the best pitcher in baseball, this team would be elimanted.

And don't forget Coloumbe or whatever, he had his hand in it.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m73c23jUhN1rr7vay.gif

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shitty loss, shitty bullpen

whatever, we're still in great position

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fucking BUMS!!!!!!!

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shitty loss, shitty bullpen

whatever, we're still in great position

Great position? Uh, no. Ryu is out and our bullpen is imploding and we have no 4th or 5th starter. We are in okay position, but tenuous.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very tough loss.

Can I get some love for my ole Pads this weekend, fellas?! :hope: Maybe they'll cover your ass tonight.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great position? Uh, no. Ryu is out and our bullpen is imploding and we have no 4th or 5th starter. We are in okay position, but tenuous.

Ryu is going to be back for the playoffs and we'll be there, so yeah.

DodgerLou80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Colletti should get some kind of an award for signing the 3 worst relievers in the history of baseball. As far as i'm concerned, Howell, League and that idiot looking Wilson are by far the worst. The Dodgers had this game pretty well wrapped up and then here came the big 3 and well you all know what happened. I've seen some bad baseball decisions in my 81 years on this earth and today's ranked close to the top, not to mention having Gordon try to steal on a muddy track.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howell is one of the worst relievers in the history of baseball? lol ok

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howell is one of the worst relievers in the history of baseball? lol ok

Last two outings urt an otherwise great year.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our bullpen just couldn't get it done today. It happens, it had nothing to do with the way the Dodgers continue to play up or down to their competition, which I'm honestly not too worried about because they are definitely going to go 100% in the playoffs.

Howell is fine, League is decent, Wilson is the real head scratcher. Maybe he's over the hill? Some days he looks good and some days he looks terrible, he's following the trend of his career stats, seems a good year is followed by a bad year every time for him.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our bullpen just couldn't get it done today. It happens, it had nothing to do with the way the Dodgers continue to play up or down to their competition, which I'm honestly not too worried about because they are definitely going to go 100% in the playoffs.

Howell is fine, League is decent, Wilson is the real head scratcher. Maybe he's over the hill? Some days he looks good and some days he looks terrible, he's following the trend of his career stats, seems a good year is followed by a bad year every time for him.

Good news is that as opposed to last year at this time, our bats are hot right now. We might be able to win some 7-5 games.

I cant tell you how impressed I am with our ability to put the bat on the ball and move guys around the bases. In the last two weeks, we are averaging 6.78 runs per game. Everyone but catchers and pitchers (and Ethier) are hitting .278 or above.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, fellas. The Pads got this! :nod:

We just bailed your ass out. Now take advantage of it tomorrow and bury those fuckers from up north.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Sending in the Clowns out the gate today. Our "best" relievers could not secure a win yesterday but somehow they can pitch an entire game and lead us to victory? Doubtful.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kemp with a homer and 4 RBI, he's made the 2nd half his bitch.

Also hope Puig is 100%, Kemp and Puig getting hot at the same time along with the consistent Gonzalez and Hanley heating up would mean big trouble for any team.

Last edited by a moderator: