• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dodgers @ Arizona Diamondbacks

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a new 3rd baseman, his name is Alex Guerrero.
MVPuig gave up on Guerrero in late February. I wanted to see what this kid could do. But lets temper this with the fact that it was one game against a shit team where Guerrero performed. I'd like to see more before we dethrone Juan "Donde-esta mi Ho-Ho's?" Uribe.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVPuig gave up on Guerrero in late February. I wanted to see what this kid could do. But lets temper this with the fact that it was one game against a shit team where Guerrero performed. I'd like to see more before we dethrone Juan "Donde-esta mi Ho-Ho's?" Uribe.

Good point, I always liked his power for a 5'10 guy. His a beast, especially if you look at his 1st youtube batting practice before he came from Cuba (His pretty cut up". It just of matter of finally getting some big league time out there. But the talent, and power is there, and he can play multiple spots in the infield.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point, I always liked his power for a 5'10 guy. His a beast, especially if you look at his 1st youtube batting practice before he came from Cuba (His pretty cut up". It just of matter of finally getting some big league time out there. But the talent, and power is there, and he can play multiple spots in the infield.

The knock on him (as I recall) was his ability (or inability) to adjust to second base (and now third base). Assuming he can transition to a new infield position (not an absurd possibility), I never knew why we would diminish his potential without giving him a look? Hope it works out!

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm still not all the way sold, but his performance in Spring Training furthered my hope for him. He's hit at every stop thus far.

LF might even be a potential future spot for him with Olivera in the fold.