• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you guys have a "Romo is horrible" thread?

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've defended this guy for years, but now I'm officially done with him. Dallas needs to find a legit qb if they want to ever have a winning team.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckhead may have single handidly cost me my fantasy game. The way your season is looking though - I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys in the top 4 draft spots - and drafting Mariota.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo looked like an old man today. very stiff with his movements

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckhead may have single handidly cost me my fantasy game. The way your season is looking though - I wouldn't be surprised to see you guys in the top 4 draft spots - and drafting Mariota.

I don't see how the Cowboys looked worse than the Raiders, Redskins, Rams, Chiefs, Bucs, Bears, Pats, or Ravens, and they played a team that was better than all those teams the teams I mentioned faced. Stop over-exaggerating.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just made a thread for you.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo has had his bad games. This is not his first and is more than likely not his last, but he has had many more great games than he has bad ones so I reserve the right mot to jump off the band wagon this early in the season.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how the Cowboys looked worse than the Raiders, Redskins, Rams, Chiefs, Bucs, Bears, Pats, or Ravens, and they played a team that was better than all those teams the teams I mentioned faced. Stop over-exaggerating.

I dunno earl the skins shit themselves in the redzone and special teams but controlled that game on the line of scrimmage. Hell Morris was getting 7 yards a carry. I didn't expect Dallas to win this one anyway so on to week 2

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo has had his bad games. This is not his first and is more than likely not his last, but he has had many more great games than he has bad ones so I reserve the right mot to jump off the band wagon this early in the season.

True dat. Boyz fans jump the first week of Dec.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've defended this guy for years, but now I'm officially done with him. Dallas needs to find a legit qb if they want to ever have a winning team.

Yeah, that's what's up. They're a QB away. Good luck playing Madden this season.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat. Boyz fans jump the first week of Dec.

Cowboys lost to the 49ers. Who did the Raiders lose too? I can't believe a Raider fan would have the fucking gall to troll.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno earl the skins shit themselves in the redzone and special teams but controlled that game on the line of scrimmage. Hell Morris was getting 7 yards a carry. I didn't expect Dallas to win this one anyway so on to week 2

Who was the QB for the Texas? I'd be concerned if I rooted for the team in D.C.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Problem was Romo is that after all these years, he can't stop making bone headed plays like throwing into double or triple coverage or making an audible out of 2nd and 1 and the two which leads to a sack. If I were Garrett, I would completely take away his ability to audible.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem was Romo is that after all these years, he can't stop making bone headed plays like throwing into double or triple coverage or making an audible out of 2nd and 1 and the two which leads to a sack. If I were Garrett, I would completely take away his ability to audible.

I think Romo's turnovers today were much more alarming than in previous years. I don't think I've ever seen Romo throw as much into triple coverage as he did today. He didn't even look like he was seeing the field. And yes, Romo should definitely have the ability to audible taken away from him. But to be honest, he should have never had that power to begin with. He is not Peyton. This is a coaching problem. I never understood why Romo has the green light to change plays. He's not adept at reading defenses like Peyton. We should be running it 30 times a game regardless if we aren't efficient at running the ball. Romo is not trustworthy enough to throw the ball more than 30 times a game every week.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me clarify what I mean by not being trustworthy to throw it more than 30 times a game. I'm not speaking just in terms of ball security. I also mean the ability to make the correct reads and move the chains. The worst part about Romo's first interception wasn't the fact that he threw the interception, it was the fact that he made the wrong read and completely missed Williams wide open who had his man beat for a sure TD. Making the right reads are equally as important as ball security, in my opinion.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me clarify what I mean by not being trustworthy to throw it more than 30 times a game. I'm not speaking just in terms of ball security. I also mean the ability to make the correct reads and move the chains. The worst part about Romo's first interception wasn't the fact that he threw the interception, it was the fact that he made the wrong read and completely missed Williams wide open who had his man beat for a sure TD. Making the right reads are equally as important as ball security, in my opinion.

I still don't get the damn playcalling. 2nd and 1 from the 2, our OL playing great, and somehow we are sacked for a 10 yard loss. going down 7-3 instead of making it 7-7, and having it go 14-3 in a blink set the game IMO

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In fairness I think he decided on the throw before T WILL broke free. Regardless it was a bad decision because of the number of defenders on Dez that play. It looks like Romo will have major issues throwing the deep ball until he's comfortable with his back. Until that time the receivers have to stop continuing their deep routes and come back to the QB whenever Romo starts to scramble. Not sure but had Romo seen T WILL and threw it to him the ball never would have got down the field far enough.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't get the damn playcalling. 2nd and 1 from the 2, our OL playing great, and somehow we are sacked for a 10 yard loss. going down 7-3 instead of making it 7-7, and having it go 14-3 in a blink set the game IMO

Early turnovers and failing to get that TD definitely hurt our chances.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness I think he decided on the throw before T WILL broke free. Regardless it was a bad decision because of the number of defenders on Dez that play. It looks like Romo will have major issues throwing the deep ball until he's comfortable with his back. Until that time the receivers have to stop continuing their deep routes and come back to the QB whenever Romo starts to scramble. Not sure but had Romo seen T WILL and threw it to him the ball never would have got down the field far enough.

I agree that he had already locked on before TWill came free. Bad read, but the pick down in the end zone is the type of boneheaded decision that he has been known for his whole career. That's a rookie mistake from a guy who should know better

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I keep hearing from beat writers that Romo changed that play on 2nd and 1.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep hearing from beat writers that Romo changed that play on 2nd and 1.

Then that decision was nearly as bad as him throwing a pick in the end zone later on instead of just throwing it away. I defend Romo a lot, but I thought today was the poorest game he has had in a while