• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do you cut D. Ware?

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that must mean you think its worth it we continue to dish out $12 million a year hoping Ware will return to 2009 form.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. He has the same amount of SB's Ware has.
At least he made it to a Super Bowl, quite a few playoff appearances and division titles. Marino also made a difference in Miami winning which is a hell of a lot more I can say about Ware. Marino also showed up in big games, Ware hasn't as of yet. We also know Marino was mentally tough and was smart as a whip. Can't say that about Ware.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So that must mean you think its worth it we continue to dish out $12 million a year hoping Ware will return to 2009 form.

There's quite a few post from me saying Ware needs to take a pay cut or be a cap casualty. Now just because I think he has to take a pay cut doesn't mean he sucks. The team needs cap relief and Ware is beyond his prime. That's all it is. Had you said this from the beginning you wouldn't have gotten your teeth kicked in. Ware NEVER sucked.

Your football ideas are beyond stupid. Trying to compare the 70's to today doesn't work. The game has changed too much. The rules have changed too much. It's a different game. By the way please tell us how Landry got us Aikman and Irvin. I asked before but as usual you dodged the question. .

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's quite a few post from me saying Ware needs to take a pay cut or be a cap casualty. Now just because I think he has to take a pay cut doesn't mean he sucks. The team needs cap relief and Ware is beyond his prime. That's all it is. Had you said this from the beginning you wouldn't have gotten your teeth kicked in. Ware NEVER sucked.

Your football ideas are beyond stupid. Trying to compare the 70's to today doesn't work. The game has changed too much. The rules have changed too much. It's a different game. By the way please tell us how Landry got us Aikman and Irvin. I asked before but as usual you dodged the question. .
If you go back and read my post, I specifically said Landry had the vision to always look ahead. He left the Cowboys in position to get Irvin and Aikman despite a few lean years after we lost many of our great players during that time. The point I was trying to make in that posts, despite you only reading and absorbing what you wanted was, yes Jimmy chose them and it was his vision for the team. But While Landry was taking his lumps during that time, he always looked for the future and Left Jimmy and Jerry with those draft positions to do what they did. Did I finally explain it good enough for you to understand?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go back and read my post, I specifically said Landry had the vision to always look ahead. He left the Cowboys in position to get Irvin and Aikman despite a few lean years after we lost many of our great players during that time. The point I was trying to make in that posts, despite you only reading and absorbing what you wanted was, yes Jimmy chose them and it was his vision for the team. But While Landry was taking his lumps during that time, he always looked for the future and Left Jimmy and Jerry with those draft positions to do what they did. Did I finally explain it good enough for you to understand?

So your saying Landry had the vision to play for the first pick? Beyond Stupid.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your saying Landry had the vision to play for the first pick? Beyond Stupid.

So you are saying then the Cowboys would have still won 3 super bowls in 4 years without the nice position Landry left Jimmy for those draft choices. :bullshit:

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talking to him about this subject is like watching Fox News, the night a Democrat is elected for President. I get a kick out of it :laugh3:

Is that what happens on Fixed Entertainment? I don't allow that network on in my home. But I would get a kick out of that. That's why the republicans don't have the White House the past 6 years and likely won't get another shot at it till 2024. :yahoo:

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what happens on Fixed Entertainment? I don't allow that network on in my home. But I would get a kick out of that. That's why the republicans don't have the White House the past 6 years and likely won't get another shot at it till 2024. :yahoo:

You continue to spew this NONSENSE about Ware and let the wrong person see it that takes you serious, and you are gonna find yourself in a padded room with no shoe laces........:loco2:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to spew this NONSENSE about Ware and let the wrong person see it that takes you serious, and you are gonna find yourself in a padded room with no shoe laces........:loco2:

He's already there bruh ........ you musta missed the post where I listed his address (yes for real he cant even wipe his own ass)

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It won't matter. The Dem that's in office right now is going to run the country into the ground long before 2024

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did the ULTIMATE team sport become an Individual one? If the Cowboys had 51 other Wares during his tenure they would have at least a couple of rings....:whistle:

If the Cowboys had 51 other players as strong at their positions as Ware has been at his, we'd be working on 10 straight Championships. Off the top of my head, I can't name the other teams that started 22 first ballot Hall of Famers lol