• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Do I have a case- Suing Barq's Root Beer

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, as you all probably know, I've been going through some legal stuff with Uncle Ray's; I ended up taking the settlement they offered at 23 million dollars. I was kind of pissed about taking it but my lawyer advised me to do so under the pretenses that my story was bullshit (yes @Used 2 B Hu he saw right through the spliff stuff too. He went and checked my dorm (he had a key b/c we're in a love triangle- it's complicated) and he got a strong whiff of crack cocaine and free-based Oxycontin, but no scent of marijuana).

Anyway, I have a new case that I will accept, under no circumstances, a plea bargain. The situation swirled and swirled and formed a perfect storm on behalf of Barq's illegitimacy, illegally, immorality, and general ineptitude.

So I had just smoked a bowl of Mango Kush, and as I was half-asleep listening to Barry Manilow verbiage played over a Bob Marley beat (I DJ part-time), I was startled awake by an ominous orange glow from my dresser. I wiped the sleep out of my eyes, leapt to my feet, and went to put it out when I realized the glow was coming from my portable charger that I was charging. A sense of relief washed over me, and as I went to go back to bed, I half-asleep took a quick swig from my Barq's bottle. refuewggijrtiojijo- it was my dip bottle. Now if Barq's had the wherewithal to make their bottles clear, I would have seen that it was Grizzly Straight I was drinking, and not the sweet nectar that situates the drink formed by root and malt liquor beer (I'm assuming that's how they make it- it's in the name. Could someone @Cedrique fact-check this please, I may have another case) then this whole problem could have been avoided.

I'm pissed as I should be, and will not let off Barq's easy, like I let off Uncle Gay's. If anyone has any pre-trial trips, feel free to let me know. I already have contacted executives from ABC and NBC to broadcast the trial (I have yet to hear back from them) so there's a good chance you won't have to travel to see the results. Thanks for all the support everyone in these tough, illegal, times.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this isn't a serious thread but I imagine Barq's would basically say that they aren't in the cuspidor business in the first place, they're in the soda business.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this isn't a serious thread but I imagine Barq's would basically say that they aren't in the cuspidor business in the first place, they're in the soda business.
Ad-hoc fallacy. I bet you're representing Barq's defense???