• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DL...the good, the bad, and the ugly

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is we have
Zero playmakers on defense
Zero feared pass rushers
Zero Safeties
Zero cover corners
Zero above average linebackers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is we have
Zero playmakers on defense
Zero feared pass rushers
Zero Safeties
Zero cover corners
Zero above average linebackers
We have 1 good pass rusher and 1 good safety.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have nobody that is in the elite pass rushers are above average pass rushers.....we have a 10-12 sack a year pass rusher. Amis at safety is intriguing but without a pass rush our secondary is being exploited

McPhee brings a hard-working, run-stopping presence and can fit in both the 4-3 or 3-4 defensive fronts. Holds his ground but can struggle to get off blocks. When he disengages, makes plays at him and in pursuit on the backside. Can get to the quarterback with a no-nonsense, straight-lined bull rush approach, but isn't going to beat NFL offensive tackles with speed and burst. Durable, tough and relentless but limited by his lack of explosive athleticism

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since this is going into the defensive backfield, what exactly happened to Fuller? Was it just all against #2 receivers last year?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fuller will be fine. Call it a sophomore slump.

Helluva pick last week.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have nobody that is in the elite pass rushers are above average pass rushers.....we have a 10-12 sack a year pass rusher. Amis at safety is intriguing but without a pass rush our secondary is being exploited

McPhee brings a hard-working, run-stopping presence and can fit in both the 4-3 or 3-4 defensive fronts. Holds his ground but can struggle to get off blocks. When he disengages, makes plays at him and in pursuit on the backside. Can get to the quarterback with a no-nonsense, straight-lined bull rush approach, but isn't going to beat NFL offensive tackles with speed and burst. Durable, tough and relentless but limited by his lack of explosive athleticism
Teams game plan against him (mickpee), so for me he is a star player. It could be a cute girl sitting next to a bunch of ugly girls thing too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Fuller will be fine. Call it a sophomore slump.

Helluva pick last week.
I'm with you on Fuller. Many DBs don't shine till year 3 to 4. I'm not ready to give up on him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
since this is going into the defensive backfield, what exactly happened to Fuller? Was it just all against #2 receivers last year?
I blame Tucker. Fuller lost his mojo playing in a shit system that set everyone up to fail. I believe he will rebound once Fango gets him help in the pass rush department.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame Tucker. Fuller lost his mojo playing in a shit system that set everyone up to fail. I believe he will rebound once Fango gets him help in the pass rush department.

I cant buy this one, Fuller had a better year last season, gave us hope, with Tucker. Hard to blame Tucker for a guy having a great rookie season, playing some of it with a broken hand.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop the presses...I actually agree with AI, lol. Nooner, Fuller played better last year, and the pass rush was pretty much non existent as well. While Im a bit perplexed about his year two regression, I cant point to Tucker as being the reason why.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller had 2 good games last year that I can remember, then played hurt. Maybe blaming Tucker was wrong but I like my odds blaming Tucker. 99% of the time I am right when I blame him for anything. I still believe Fuller will be a good player. He is not good right now.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOON. you are correct Fuller had 2 good games and the rest of the season he was very rookie like....for a first rd pick I expected much much more

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another thing that was not replaced this year was Tillman. He had a huge impact on Fuller when Tillman took the #1, then later when Tillman was coaching on the sidelines.