• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DJK is one butthurt son of a bitch

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah I finally got it, last day of work for the year so this week has been a bitch getting things done, brain not functioning fully

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I remember right, DJK had a "troubled" life growing up...and then KF gave him a second chance to prove himself the right way. Now DJK has another chance to prove himself for the rest of his life. I wonder if he can sustain the effort required to lead an honorable life from this point forward. My guess is no. And this will be another story of a troubled youth that was given countless chances and failed miserably.

I've been critical of KF the past few years, but I do believe he runs a quality program. When players screw up, he deals with it in-house, and makes the requisite PR comment, then moves on. Given the cut throat nature of recruiting, I do see coaches of other programs using this against KF when going after common recruits.

Be interesting to see all of the comments - from both sides of the line - between now and the release date.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron,

Maybe I'm mistaken here, but I thought he had adopted parents????? That's no excuse I know. Looks like another tale of an individual wasting their God-given talent.