• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DJK is one butthurt son of a bitch

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like the scorned girlfriend after she's dumped and tries to besmirch the character of the very guy who dumped her. I actually feel sorry for the guy, especially considering he can't so much as make a CFL or Arena League roster, and I can promise you he won't make a dime on some ridiculous book that no one will care about.

I'm sure some of that is true; however, he contradicts himself several times. "Got involved in the bad stuff because I followed 2 leaders." Then goes on to say "Not blaming anybody. I take ownership for how it went.....". So which is it, DJK, the guys you supposedly followed or your fault?

I also don't understand how you can get arrested and suspended (essentially kicked off) from a football team and blame the head coach? Even if KF was blackballing him to NFL coaches, the truth is what it is and KF certainly doesn't strike me as a guy who would make things up about a player. He had problems with DJK from day 1 and the drug issue was the icing on the cake for him.

We hired a really bad babysitter a few summers ago who happened to list me as a reference. When parents called me to ask about her I told the truth, that she was essentially garbage and not made out to care for children. Does that mean I was "blackballing" her? No, just telling the truth.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sounds like the scorned girlfriend after she's dumped and tries to besmirch the character of the very guy who dumped her. I actually feel sorry for the guy, especially considering he can't so much as make a CFL or Arena League roster, and I can promise you he won't make a dime on some ridiculous book that no one will care about.

I'm sure some of that is true; however, he contradicts himself several times. "Got involved in the bad stuff because I followed 2 leaders." Then goes on to say "Not blaming anybody. I take ownership for how it went.....". So which is it, DJK, the guys you supposedly followed or your fault?

I also don't understand how you can get arrested and suspended (essentially kicked off) from a football team and blame the head coach? Even if KF was blackballing him to NFL coaches, the truth is what it is and KF certainly doesn't strike me as a guy who would make things up about a player. He had problems with DJK from day 1 and the drug issue was the icing on the cake for him.

We hired a really bad babysitter a few summers ago who happened to list me as a reference. When parents called me to ask about her I told the truth, that she was essentially garbage and not made out to care for children. Does that mean I was "blackballing" her? No, just telling the truth.

Absolutely. It happens for any job. It's called a reference. Grow the fuck up and deal with it.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, the Twitter reaction is fucking spectacular. A good friend of mine is on HawkeyeNation and someone had posted this:

1189270.JPG

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
580860_610491229004878_560594495_n.jpg

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1004892_610494499004551_367673950_n.jpg

Churchillin

Hoopla Cash
$ 216.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferentz made him wear a trash can on his head in front of recruits? Not likely! Just on a practical, much less a moral, level no coach would do that in front of recruits because it would kill their chances at landing them. If true then it would be an issue, but I'm not buying it at all.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more i read about this it smells of desperation. A desperate guy who can't make a living playing football, likely doesn't own a college degree and is trying any way he can to earn a buck by promoting this book. And based on his poor grammar and (lol) spelling, someone else will have to write it for him.

I can promise you one thing, DJK will be a nobody very soon. Enjoy the attention, Derrell...it won't last.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DJK is a douche but the zinger on Moeaki was pretty funny. LOL.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - what the hell is with the hyphenated last names at Iowa? DJK, Martin-Manley, Krieger-Coble, etc. etc. I thought that the double last names were reserved for Mexicans and head-strong women who get married but want to keep their maiden names?

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes!! This is getting interesting. I think a lot of people are going to read this book in the state of Iowa. I would also think this will be significant ammunition for coaches to use against KF/Iowa when going after recruits. Do we suppose there is any connection between this and rhabdo?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW - what the hell is with the hyphenated last names at Iowa? DJK, Martin-Manley, Krieger-Coble, etc. etc. I thought that the double last names were reserved for Mexicans and head-strong women who get married but want to keep their maiden names?

They are, but unfortunately they breed....

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes!! This is getting interesting. I think a lot of people are going to read this book in the state of Iowa. I would also think this will be significant ammunition for coaches to use against KF/Iowa when going after recruits. Do we suppose there is any connection between this and rhabdo?

Really dude??? :L

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not sure what connection there could be between a bitter druggie player and intense workouts....I don't think DJK was even named in that rhabado incident.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more i read about this it smells of desperation. A desperate guy who can't make a living playing football, likely doesn't own a college degree and is trying any way he can to earn a buck by promoting this book. And based on his poor grammar and (lol) spelling, someone else will have to write it for him.

I can promise you one thing, DJK will be a nobody very soon. Enjoy the attention, Derrell...it won't last.

Dude, it's not about the money. Trust him.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wing, not sure what you are trying to say with the It's not about the money, trust him thing...can you explain a bit further?