• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: divisional round steelers @ broncos

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even Peyton can choke this game away for the Broncos. Steelers are too banged up. Broncos d will destroy Roethlisberger.

And that POS Cody Wallace better keep his head on a swivel.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno, Broncos were pretty lucky that the Chargers are such a crappy team and basically gave them HFA, which helps them, a lot. How many turnovers by Denver and how many points did the San Diego get from that?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunno, Broncos were pretty lucky that the Chargers are such a crappy team and basically gave them HFA, which helps them, a lot. How many turnovers by Denver and how many points did the San Diego get from that?
We had 5 turnovers, which resulted in 10 San Diego points. Actually not a bad job by the defense to limit that.

Basically, unless the Broncos turn the ball over like that again, I don't see how the Steelers beat them. But of course, the way Manning has played this year, a lot of turnovers isn't really out of the question...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had 5 turnovers, which resulted in 10 San Diego points. Actually not a bad job by the defense to limit that.

Basically, unless the Broncos turn the ball over like that again, I don't see how the Steelers beat them. But of course, the way Manning has played this year, a lot of turnovers isn't really out of the question...

And you know if Pitts gets 10 on turn overs with that O, it's a 1 and done for the Donkeys this year....
I do think once Ose has a whole off season as #1 qb, he will be a force next season if the team around him stays in tact...My boy PM is just too shaky to count on at this point of his career and Kubes O just don't work well for him....
The only thing you can hope for is that Ben can't go, cause if he's in, Bryant and Wheaton are still threats even if Brown can't play.....
If Brown is in too, Pitts will retire PM....IMO :2cents:

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know if Pitts gets 10 on turn overs with that O, it's a 1 and done for the Donkeys this year....
I do think once Ose has a whole off season as #1 qb, he will be a force next season if the team around him stays in tact...My boy PM is just too shaky to count on at this point of his career and Kubes O just don't work well for him....
The only thing you can hope for is that Ben can't go, cause if he's in, Bryant and Wheaton are still threats even if Brown can't play.....
If we turn the ball over 5 times, and the Steelers only get 10 points out of it, then I think Denver will win. I'm just not convinced that as injured as the Steelers are their offense will have a game anything like they did last time against Denver.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, why is this thread titled wild card week 2? This is the divisional round.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we turn the ball over 5 times, and the Steelers only get 10 points out of it, then I think Denver will win. I'm just not convinced that as injured as the Steelers are their offense will have a game anything like they did last time against Denver.

Fair enough....We'll have to wait and see if Ben is playing possum or not....I've seen him do it several times before and a couple of times to us....It'll be a good game to watch, loaded with drama....

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even Peyton can choke this game away for the Broncos. Steelers are too banged up. Broncos d will destroy Roethlisberger.

And that POS Cody Wallace better keep his head on a swivel.
tell us how you really feel about wallace.. face it nothing is going to happen to him..our O line held your D off of ben the last game they will do it again

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes Bryant and Wheaton are threats but they are also going against 2 of the top-10 Corners in the NFL this year. So not like the Broncos don't have weapons to counter them.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell us how you really feel about wallace.. face it nothing is going to happen to him..our O line held your D off of ben the last game they will do it again

Well how I feel about Wallace is that he should have been suspended for such a crap hit. I mean he ended a players season because he decided to get in a cheap shot. He ends up just getting a minimal fine yet then Burfict hits a guy and that guy might play this week yet he gets suspended for 3 games. Now I know he has a past history but not like Wallace has been a clean player either.

Anyway as for your O-Line holding off the Broncos--There are a few differences in this game compared to the last one. 1) DeMarcus Ware is back! He was on the midseason All-Pro list for NFL.com because he was actually statistically having a better year than even Von Miller. He is healthy again. 2) Both starting safeties are actually playing making coverage just a bit tighter for Big Ben to have to throw into. 3) Possibly your best weapon in AB is out for this game or at least banged up. 4) D Williams isn't playing in this one (not that he was a huge threat last time though). 5) This might be the biggest one but this is a home game now for the Broncos. Going to have to go to a silent count which allows the DL to get a nice jump to get after the QB. I wouldn't expect them to keep Big Ben quite as clean this time around.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well how I feel about Wallace is that he should have been suspended for such a crap hit. I mean he ended a players season because he decided to get in a cheap shot. He ends up just getting a minimal fine yet then Burfict hits a guy and that guy might play this week yet he gets suspended for 3 games. Now I know he has a past history but not like Wallace has been a clean player either.

Anyway as for your O-Line holding off the Broncos--There are a few differences in this game compared to the last one. 1) DeMarcus Ware is back! He was on the midseason All-Pro list for NFL.com because he was actually statistically having a better year than even Von Miller. He is healthy again. 2) Both starting safeties are actually playing making coverage just a bit tighter for Big Ben to have to throw into. 3) Possibly your best weapon in AB is out for this game or at least banged up. 4) D Williams isn't playing in this one (not that he was a huge threat last time though). 5) This might be the biggest one but this is a home game now for the Broncos. Going to have to go to a silent count which allows the DL to get a nice jump to get after the QB. I wouldn't expect them to keep Big Ben quite as clean this time around.
no problem the o line will hold em off

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some Broncos defenders are still heated over that Wallace cheap shot in the first game

Keystone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Give credit where it's due. Was Patriots crappy play over last 6 weeks of regular season that gave Broncos HFA.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos win this game by at least 9 points.

Does Tgann have a new avatar yet or did he puss out and take his ball home?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos win this game by at least 9 points.

Does Tgann have a new avatar yet or did he puss out and take his ball home?
lol where have you been ? hiding under a rock ?... tgann hasnt showed his mug around here for months.. he dropped his ball on the way out the door and ran home