• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Division

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are currently one game up on the Eagles, with a win against them in Philly. 2 up on the Giants, with a win. 1.5 up on the Skins with a win. Which team scares you the most or do you just think its gonna be a cakewalk. ? I think 8 wins will win it for us. The Skins schedule looks pretty favorable for them.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are currently one game up on the Eagles, with a win against them in Philly. 2 up on the Giants, with a win. 1.5 up on the Skins with a win. Which team scares you the most or do you just think its gonna be a cakewalk. ? I think 8 wins will win it for us. The Skins schedule looks pretty favorable for them.
I think the Giants will have the best 2nd half of the season. Question is can they over come their start.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Giants will have the best 2nd half of the season. Question is can they over come their start.

I agree. I think they are way better than their record. I'm hoping they shut it down, but probably not.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to beat them or the Skins , preferrably both- but one along with a win vs Philly would give us all tie breakers in the division.

elziegreat42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The redskins scare me the most without a doubt. They finished strong last season and if they do so again they have a great chance!!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The redskins scare me the most without a doubt. They finished strong last season and if they do so again they have a great chance!!

After last week I'm having a change of heart. A pure passer is what the Cowboys should fear most and not a dual threat QB. RG3 is starting to look like a beaten man to me, not to mention he is a turnover machine.

Our greatest threat is Eli if he gets into a grove.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if the Cowboys can overcome the injury to Waters and get the other guys back they are still the best team in the division. But, that may be like being the tallest man at a dwarf convention. Even with his ups and downs, Romo has been the best QB in the division by far this year and QB is important in this league. The Giants need to get Andre Brown back, because it looks like Wilson now may be done this year. Redskins just don't look like the same team that finished the year last year and Philly isn't ready at this point in their rebuild yet. I'm not sure we are good enough to make up ground if we weren't in first place, but since we are I think we will hang on and take the division.

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way we have been playing and how exposed we got last Sunday, I'd worry about everyone. To me it doesn't matter if we win the division or not, we not going anywhere.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive always been about Superbowl or bust thats why I have always believed in the must win thing. The easiest way to the Superbowl would be not having to go on the road in the playoffs especially NO or Seattle. I do think it matters though about getting to the playoffs especially for Garretts sake. If we win the division it guarantees a home playoff game which means $$$$ for JJ. I dont want to see Garrett go, but that just my opinion.

Cej757

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys have to find a way to win 4 more games and the division is theirs. With Minny coming to town you would think that's 1 win right there.

Sweeping the 1st rd of division games was huge for this team. You still have the rest of the division teams that still have to play each other so I just don't see any of those teams being a full game up on the Cowboys going into that last week of the season. I think the Cowboys will own all the tiebreakers at that point.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cowboys go on a 4 game win streak.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is easy to look ahead at this time. We can all look and say we should beat Min, Phil, Oak. That gives us 7. I think a win at NYG or at Wash would cement it at 8-8, but we would have to win one of these 2. 5-1 in the division at 8-8 should get it done.