• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

division games in baseball

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the most unpredictable after a couple starts. Cueto was doing well against dodgers his first time and this time he gets blown up by them. Makes me wonder if dodgers have so many ways to hit a pitcher.

I was hoping fan graphs would be useful here since I was looking at all my pitchers' pitching types and since the fastball is part of nearly every pitchers routine I needed to look for the other ones in the 13%+ range. Cueto uses a cutter and changeup to go with his fastball, and it was effective first time against dodgers. Not this time. I really do not like division baseball games.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the most unpredictable after a couple starts. Cueto was doing well against dodgers his first time and this time he gets blown up by them. Makes me wonder if dodgers have so many ways to hit a pitcher.

I was hoping fan graphs would be useful here since I was looking at all my pitchers' pitching types and since the fastball is part of nearly every pitchers routine I needed to look for the other ones in the 13%+ range. Cueto uses a cutter and changeup to go with his fastball, and it was effective first time against dodgers. Not this time. I really do not like division baseball games.

I hate the home and away series sandwiching a three game set elsewhere... always brings a back to back start for a couple starters against the same team. The more a team sees a guy, the more chances they have to hit him, especially when the last time they faced him was in the recent past.

Also, Cueto has been a little off all season.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also faced SF in short order, in his first game he lost he had allowed 2 ERs in 6 innings. 0 in second.

As for my other pitchers as far as non-divisional games, Miley did bad against Detroit but since most of my pitchers are NL I don't have enough on the AL hitters. My two RPs Chacin and JRam did well, as Milwaukee does struggle against the slider. JRam had a second straight home game after his bad one against Detroit.

I'm thinking Miley's back down to earth.