• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dirty Dancing (1987)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was watching this tonight (yes I'm a single guy living alone watching Dirty Dancing, JUDGE ME) and it annoyed the fuck out of me when Baby starts dancing and then the Mom is like, "I think she gets this from me!" LIKE WTF!?

Can women ever STFU and not make it about them all the time!?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Gets this from you? You're some 50 year old useless bag who never danced like that before. You're used up, STOP. I swear to God women just never stop... it's ALWAYS gotta be about them. NEVER, can anyone have anything. This is the reason we have pink shit in the NFL now.

Look I know I'm coming off pretty ignorant right now, but extending an olive branch, I can't dance for shit so I feel like I have some say in the matter when some asshole (whoman in this case) says they can dance and doesn't get their ass up there to prove it.

I dunno... probably... ... .... I think I went a little overboard here.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was watching this tonight (yes I'm a single guy living alone watching Dirty Dancing, JUDGE ME) and it annoyed the fuck out of me when Baby starts dancing and then the Mom is like, "I think she gets this from me!" LIKE WTF!?

Can women ever STFU and not make it about them all the time!?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? Gets this from you? You're some 50 year old useless bag who never danced like that before. You're used up, STOP. I swear to God women just never stop... it's ALWAYS gotta be about them. NEVER, can anyone have anything. This is the reason we have pink shit in the NFL now.

Look I know I'm coming off pretty ignorant right now, but extending an olive branch, I can't dance for shit so I feel like I have some say in the matter when some asshole (whoman in this case) says they can dance and doesn't get their ass up there to prove it.

I dunno... probably... ... .... I think I went a little overboard here.
I got a chuckle out of it. :D

Dirty Dancing was cartoonishly awful, even at the time it came out. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" was a laughable line.

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the lake is filling back up.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always preferred to think of Dirty Dancing as the prequel to Road House....