• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Directv better have me set to go Sat

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All packed up, loading the truck tomorrow and will be at our new home Friday afternoon. Directv said I will be set up for saturday. If they don't, you'll be reading about me in the national news Sunday.......

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All packed up, loading the truck tomorrow and will be at our new home Friday afternoon. Directv said I will be set up for saturday. If they don't, you'll be reading about me in the national news Sunday.......

Moving far from your current location?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you taking the box with you? ...if so you just have to line up the dish.

I use to take my spare dish and box camping for several years. Just fire up the generator line up the dish and I was good to go.

awclayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving about 3 hrs from my current location. The house has a dish already there and i'm bringing everything else. This moving and closing on our new house has been a 5 month process and everything that could go wrong, has, so i'm a bit nervous. On a good note, I got ND vs Michigan tickets today!:yahoo:

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving about 3 hrs from my current location. The house has a dish already there and i'm bringing everything else. This moving and closing on our new house has been a 5 month process and everything that could go wrong, has, so i'm a bit nervous. On a good note, I got ND vs Michigan tickets today!:yahoo:

Good for you, dude. Sorry to hear bout your 'Murphy's Law" troubles. It's gotta get better ... right? Once you're all moved in, I'm sure everything will settle.

Still working on my Michigan tix. My bro says not to worry about them. LOL :hope:

GO IRISH!!!