• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did you guys see that shit?

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hat's off to BC. Fuckers. :lol:

Got nothing to say cept BC hit some shots. They made a couple of 3's in OT that set it up...then nailed free throws to close it out. And it was bound to happen....SU couldn't pull the win out their ass tonight. So shit happens. BC?.....that's a bit strange...but ok. It's college bball.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we saw the refs try to hose BC in OT too.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are still one of the best. Just a small bump in the road.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we saw the refs try to hose BC in OT too.

? Ok....lol....you are consistent anyways.

I thought the game was well officiated. There's always gonna be 50/50 fouls. And always idiots now that I think about it.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
? Ok....lol....you are consistent anyways.

I thought the game was well officiated. There's always gonna be 50/50 fouls. And always idiots now that I think about it.

Yeah, that ball was tipped by BC. :laugh3:

Make it stop.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that ball was tipped by BC. :laugh3:

Make it stop.

You mean the one that was ruled BC ball after the officials reviewed the play....please Kramer...at least be an intelligent butthead.

At least make it appear you know something.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's right...it did go to su....my bad...you're still a dickhead though. :yahoo:

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the one that was ruled BC ball after the officials reviewed the play....please Kramer...at least be an intelligent butthead.

At least make it appear you know something.

It stayed with Syracuse. Didn't it? Am I that drunk?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm not that drunk yet.

From ESPN:

After a timeout, Ennis threw a pass toward C.J. Fair in the right corner that sailed out of bounds. After the officials initially ruled it was Syracuse's ball a video review with 32.5 seconds left re-affirmed the call. It didn't matter when Fair missed a drive and Jackson sealed the victory with his clutch free throws.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I'm not that drunk yet.

From ESPN:

After a timeout, Ennis threw a pass toward C.J. Fair in the right corner that sailed out of bounds. After the officials initially ruled it was Syracuse's ball a video review with 32.5 seconds left re-affirmed the call. It didn't matter when Fair missed a drive and Jackson sealed the victory with his clutch free throws.

I don't think the video was conclusive was it? Looked too close to make a switch and therefore went with the original call.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the video was conclusive was it? Looked too close to make a switch and therefore went with the original call.

The basketball never changed direction and still went straight up on its same trajectory. Are we defying physics and gravity now? the replay clearly showed it wasn't touched.

All moot, though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The basketball never changed direction and still went straight up on its same trajectory. Are we defying physics and gravity now? the replay clearly showed it wasn't touched.

All moot, though.

Hahaha exactly my point. The call on the court originally was Cuse ball. The video was too close to change it therefore staying with Syracuse. Gravity is overrated anyways haha

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hat's off to BC. Fuckers. :lol:

Got nothing to say cept BC hit some shots. They made a couple of 3's in OT that set it up...then nailed free throws to close it out. And it was bound to happen....SU couldn't pull the win out their ass tonight. So shit happens. BC?.....that's a bit strange...but ok. It's college bball.

sure did.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh... no worries. We struggled against Auburn tonight.

I am old fashioned and believe that taking a loss before March is a good thing... better than getting upset in the tourney. Brings the team back down to earth and lets them focus.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh... no worries. We struggled against Auburn tonight.

I am old fashioned and believe that taking a loss before March is a good thing... better than getting upset in the tourney. Brings the team back down to earth and lets them focus.

Hope you're right on that. I personally think SU is a darn good team...with some holes...just like about everyone.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured when Cuse finally lost it'd be to a team that no one saw coming. Shouldn't matter though, cuse would absolutely have to shit down their leg not to get a one seed.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured when Cuse finally lost it'd be to a team that no one saw coming. Shouldn't matter though, cuse would absolutely have to shit down their leg not to get a one seed.

Honestly....I think there is a good potential SU will lose to VA and Duke and MD is no gimmie. SU could easily enter the dance with 4 or 5 losses considering the ACC tournament is stacking up nicely.

And SU could win out the rest of the way.

Either way, it matters not to me because I believe a team with a short bench along with the zone D that gives unfamilure teams fits and a big athletic front court, makes SU a very dangerous tournament team.

Playing 2 games a week is a piece of cake compared to playing a power conference regular season schedule. If my boys stay healthy, no matter what else happens between now and the tournaments isn't going to sway my opinion of how April will play out.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, we saw that video 10 times at least and I still couldn't determine if the guy touched the ball so giving the ball to Syracuse was correct.

At any rate, the game: imo a combination of two things: Syracuse was lethargic on offense and BC able to make 11/22 of 3's. That's 50% for the team folks and in a low scoring game, that's big. It was interesting how they did it. At first, BC took the ball into the high post and then kicked it back out or took the shot from there. Syracuse then started using the weak-side guard to move into that area to prevent the pass and that worked for awhile. BC countered by using the center screen for guard penetration and then kick the ball out for the 3 point shot. If those shots are falling, that's a good plan.

One thing Syracuse does not do is any pressing which on a team that has no players on its bench will eventually wear them out. It also does not lend itself to a lot of turn overs; so again, a weaker team can stay in the game. With two wins over Virginia Tech, one would think BC is a shitty team. The team I watched last night is a good basketball team.

One thing for sure, Duke will be trying the same plays.