• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Did anyone make better offseason moves than Bill Belichick and the Patriots?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: I got thrown outta' the club!!!!!

True Southie you cant grope and be a sexual predator to women in Boston, I guess in TN it's a normal thing ,especially in college. A girl is sitting talking to her friends, doing a shot and Hammer puts his ballsack on her face, no no no

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True Southie you cant grope and be a sexual predator to women in Boston, I guess in TN it's a normal thing ,especially in college. A girl is sitting talking to her friends, doing a shot and Hammer puts his ballsack on her face, no no no

Hammer learned that from his hero, Egghead.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's legal in TN as long as they're kin folk. You don't even need to be married.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Long was a very smart signing and wanted Dallas to sign him to a similar contract, but any article that starts like this is immediately called into question:

Replacing Chandler Jones with Chris Long. Jones, 26, had 12.5 sacks for the Patriots in his final season with them. Long is 31 and coming off two injury-riddled seasons with the Rams. But for only $2.375 million , it's a good bet he'll outplay his value. He fits their system well and being more of a rotational end will help take the pressure off as he works to stay on the field. Something even as low as six sacks would be great, and that's a reasonable expectation.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Long was a very smart signing and wanted Dallas to sign him to a similar contract, but any article that starts like this is immediately called into question:

Replacing Chandler Jones with Chris Long. Jones, 26, had 12.5 sacks for the Patriots in his final season with them. Long is 31 and coming off two injury-riddled seasons with the Rams. But for only $2.375 million , it's a good bet he'll outplay his value. He fits their system well and being more of a rotational end will help take the pressure off as he works to stay on the field. Something even as low as six sacks would be great, and that's a reasonable expectation.
I think most Pat fans would agree? No way will Long replace the production of C. Jones. The realist know that NE wouldn't be able to secure Jones and their other FAs next year. So BB moving on him now got likely the best deal he could? Time will tell. We wish C. Jones well just not against us. If Long can just stay on the field and come up with 6 sacks while holding the edge the Pats will have done well. Lots of ifs I know? Combine this signing with all the others and if 3 or 4 can make an impact this will have been a great FA period.
Now go get us a punishing RB and a corner to replace Logan and I'll be right back:wank:
A couple OTs and:exploding:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most Pat fans would agree? No way will Long replace the production of C. Jones. The realist know that NE wouldn't be able to secure Jones and their other FAs next year. So BB moving on him now got likely the best deal he could? Time will tell. We wish C. Jones well just not against us. If Long can just stay on the field and come up with 6 sacks while holding the edge the Pats will have done well. Lots of ifs I know? Combine this signing with all the others and if 3 or 4 can make an impact this will have been a great FA period.
Now go get us a punishing RB and a corner to replace Logan and I'll be right back:wank:
A couple OTs and:exploding:
I was going to like your post, but I just couldn't get myself to like a post that ended with this: :wank:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's astonishing how much talent is on this team. :omg:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how you can possibly get more talent on the offensive side of the ball unless you waive Tom Brady.