• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Diamondbacks Banner?

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To mods or whoever can make it happen... can we get a banner up on here like some of the other teams do? We've got over 2,400 posts in just a couple weeks since migrating over here. Let me know if you can get it done.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To mods or whoever can make it happen... can we get a banner up on here like some of the other teams do? We've got over 2,400 posts in just a couple weeks since migrating over here. Let me know if you can get it done.

Well, we either have to have someone with web based artistic ability to do it, or I can ask the guy that has made many of the banners if he will make one for us? The admin doesn't make the banner, he just will place it on our board once it's made....

The guy that has made lots of banners is really good and he enjoys doing it, but don't know if he is getting bombarded with requests or not right now.....

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, if we are to ask him, we should come up with some pics to suggest adding to the banner, so lets brainstorm here and get some pics accumulated and then I'll ask him.....

What players do y'all want featured? Right now, obviously Goldy has to be on there.....I'd say 2 or 3 players tops, team logo, room for some graphic art, and that's about all that fits on a banner.....

Throw some other ideas up folks....

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should hve current players (goldy obiviously) but also old players and colors
so I want these two images and our two logos for sure
luis.jpg

paul_goldschmidt1c.jpg

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it!

I'd add RJ......Gonzo, Goldy, and RJ.....

Other then Gonzo, and RJ being in old skool colors, I don't know that I want old skool logos.....I'm not any expert here, but I think it would be difficult meshing the two color schemes into a visually appealing banner....

Gonzo & RJ on there say on the left side, but the banner should flow with the new colors/logos with Goldy on the other end....

nogicat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree 100% that sounds perfect

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. RJ, Goldy, and Gozno for sure... maybe add a picture of the WS Title and Chase Field in the background or something.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still looking for a better RJ pic, but I'm thinking a mean ugly shot.....

Randy-Johnson.jpg

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice to get them in like their big moments. Like Nogi posted with Gonzo. Maybe something with RJ's perfect game, or him holding the championship trophy with Curt.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be nice to get them in like their big moments. Like Nogi posted with Gonzo. Maybe something with RJ's perfect game, or him holding the championship trophy with Curt.

I like that better!

randy_johnson_perfect_game_04_2_horizontal_photofile.jpg

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harder to merge an image that is tall in a banner that is wide. You can blur the edges, or cut them out of the background.

Two cut outs, one with RJ on the left on one on Goldy on the right.

http://i.imgur.com/QHbQgGI.png

Just messing around.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harder to merge an image that is tall in a banner that is wide. You can blur the edges, or cut them out of the background.

Just messing around.

Thats pretty good for just messing around. If you aren't too busy I say you should design the banner. It would be cool to have someone from our DBacks community make it.

Maybe you could make like 2 and have everyone vote for it in a poll? Just saying, no pressure and not trying to make you work! :)

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just messing around.

Definitely has potential.....I'm going to inquire with the new boss if having "sportshoopla.com" in the banner is a requirement.....I know the old owner wanted that, but not sure if the new owner is as much a stickler....the only people that will see the banner are already on the website, so not sure why all banners have to have that.......

But, even if we need to have that, it shouldn't be central focus like your first great attempt.....lower corner in smaller script letters more in line with the new logo the new boss implemented is what I'm thinking.....

I know I thought maybe going a more accomplishment celebratory pic of RJ would be good, but I like that stare down RJ pic on the left side of your banner......

I really think that pic has to be included.....

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely has potential.....I'm going to inquire with the new boss if having "sportshoopla.com" in the banner is a requirement.....I know the old owner wanted that, but not sure if the new owner is as much a stickler....the only people that will see the banner are already on the website, so not sure why all banners have to have that.......

But, even if we need to have that, it shouldn't be central focus like your first great attempt.....lower corner in smaller script letters more in line with the new logo the new boss implemented is what I'm thinking.....

I know I thought maybe going a more accomplishment celebratory pic of RJ would be good, but I like that stare down RJ pic on the left side of your banner......

I really think that pic has to be included.....

I think I saw a post on some other teams board that said we did have to.