• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DH punishment

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know over the last 3 + years we have heard from a fraction of our fanbase calling the coach many things. Couple of people said "cheat" and "a guy who will do anything to win". One that sticks in my memory is "a guy with no morals" even though I still wonder how you judge a man morals from our living rooms, you would have thought we learned that lesson from Penn St.

Anyway my point is we have a coach that it seems will suspend anyone at anytime who does not fall in line with the program. Worley is one of our best players and going into one of our biggest games of the year he will sit out for team violations. I like that he does not let one player be bigger than the program. We still do not know the circumstances behind all of this, but in my opinion if anything DH seems like a guy who would never risk the values associated with our program. Like I said before this opinion is based from outside of the program, but the view from the couch makes it seems like he has nothing but WVU's best interest in mind.

We will learn more about Worley this week, hopefully he will be back.