• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devon Still

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devon Still has bigger concerns than being on the practice squad | ProFootballTalk

In a sense, the practice squad is the perfect opportunity for the team to help Still, since he’ll continue to make more than $100,000 if he stays there all year, and he’ll maintain his health insurance at a critical time. But he won’t travel on road trips, so he’ll have the opportunity to spend more time in Philadelphia with his daughter as she begins a fourth round of chemotherapy.

Their loyalty in a profession not known for it is not lost on Still.

Bravo Bengals. Very classy. :clap:

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope she does well.

the way injuries pile up on this team he should be active by week 2.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah, yeah..... So the guy gets 100K and a nice insurance policy. What about soap and gatorade? You know, the stuff that really matters. Guess he's buying that for himself.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, yeah, yeah..... So the guy gets 100K and a nice insurance policy. What about soap and gatorade? You know, the stuff that really matters. Guess he's buying that for himself.

B.U.M.

These guys don't live in the real world.

If my kid got cancer guess what?!?! If I didn't work I'd be HOMELESS.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B.U.M.

These guys don't live in the real world.

If my kid got cancer guess what?!?! If I didn't work I'd be HOMELESS.

If your kid gets cancer, and you can't afford to pay that or your house, you file medical bankruptcy so you can continue to provide a roof over your families head.

Now if you are just going to quit your job, well that is another thing. You may be homeless, but they can't turn your child away with cancer.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your kid gets cancer, and you can't afford to pay that or your house, you file medical bankruptcy so you can continue to provide a roof over your families head.

Now if you are just going to quit your job, well that is another thing. You may be homeless, but they can't turn your child away with cancer.

Of course, that would never happen....BECAUSE I HAVE A PENIS AND I'M NOT A COMMIE.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I suppose you could support healthcare for everyone at a reasonable rate -- Especially for children.

But hell, if I mentioned that on the SportsHoopla (particularly on the politics board), I'd probably be strung up on the side of a barn and beaten to death.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I suppose you could support healthcare for everyone at a reasonable rate -- Especially for children.

But hell, if I mentioned that on the SportsHoopla (particularly on the politics board), I'd probably be strung up on the side of a barn and beaten to death.

LOL. You'd be stricken from the community.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good play..... I enjoyed it.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how we went from Neil Young to Men at Work..... Too much booze?

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I support healthcare for everyone at a reasonable rate. Have yet to find it, though.........

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I support healthcare for everyone at a reasonable rate. Have yet to find it, though.........

If you can make healthcare more affordable and gas prices more affordable you save the nation from a worse depression. Gas prices make everything cost more money, and of course, the necessary cost to get back and forth to work. You fix those two things, you convert some poor citizens into lower middle class citizens who no longer need food stamps. Saves there too. Also, they should put a cap on how much they will give a family for food stamps. If you are going to pop out babies to get paid, well, you are going to start having issues feeding them, because you get so much. We will give you two kids and two adults worth, but if you go beyond that, then too bad, you will have to figure out a way to feed that said family with the amount provided for two adults and two kids. Plus, no more name brand foods. All foods have to be generic brands in nature.

Okay, I exit my soapbox now. :)

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
bank your booze and gamble money. There's your premium