• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Devito, Fisher, Asamoah, Jackson, and Robinson are all inactive today...

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the bright side, we saw Smith could push the ball up the field. Unfortunately, we also found out our depth STILL SUCKS ASS at OLB.

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At worst they need AT LEAST one of the two back, and even that leaves Zombo or Moses in there. I fell asleep to wake up to find out NE came back which was nice. The CB may have been tired but there's no excuse for S.Smith playing as bad as he did and getting burned by a backup noname WR.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Houston can come back and Zombo replaces Hali for another week or two, that is fine. We obviously can't sustain both or we essentially lose all of our pash rush.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt we're going to need BOTH players back by the time the playoffs roll around. But I am glad that Alex Smith threw out that silly notion that he was afraid to throw the ball down field...

Agree we should've milked the clock more towards the end of the game as well. Hoping Hali and Houston get back quickly...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt we're going to need BOTH players back by the time the playoffs roll around. But I am glad that Alex Smith threw out that silly notion that he was afraid to throw the ball down field...

Agree we should've milked the clock more towards the end of the game as well. Hoping Hali and Houston get back quickly...

He's only afraid to make stupid throws (that sometimes work out for a Stafford or Cutler) and hesitant to make a risky pass. He'd be hesitant to make a short stupid pass, it's just deeper passes are riskier due to time for defenders to react.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's only afraid to make stupid throws (that sometimes work out for a Stafford or Cutler) and hesitant to make a risky pass. He'd be hesitant to make a short stupid pass, it's just deeper passes are riskier due to time for defenders to react.

I would have to agree with this. Floors me how many stupid throws (Geno is my favorite for those) you'll see from some QB's out there.