• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Development of younger players

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a great article on how many snaps some of our younger players have had thus far; obviously the coaches are ensuring that we have plenty of depth throughout the defensive lines and linebacker corps. It still bothers me that Morris is content with playing 5 guys on the offensive line, especially for depth purposes. I understand he wants the 5 best guys out there, but we need to have linemen that are somewhat flexible as we all know how badly we need those guys. Just go back and look at film from the GT, NC State, and SCar games...

Spruce Moose

Cromulent Sophisticate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see so many young players getting some more PT.

As far the linemen, I'm thinking that Morris only lets the subs in when they won't get us killed or if an injury necessitates it. There have only been 2 games (UNC, VT) where we've had big enough leads to allow non-starting linemen to get in without jeopardizing the game. The BC game doesn't count, because they weren't going to put in subs and risk getting Stoudt hurt after Boyd was injured

Too bad Bellamy missed a great opportunity for PT in the ACCCG. That little cockbag has the potential to be a great player, but he's going to have to get his head out of his ass to do so. Sadly, I won't be surprised if he transfers to another school.