• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Detroit Tigers Ongoing 2013 Thread

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought this was pretty cool. Interesting logo and never saw this. It looks really scared.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
an espn writer ranks the Tigers offense as # 3 in the behind Texas and Boston. Probably taking into account the number of times the offense came up empty last season .

That same writer has the starting rotation ranked #1 in the bigs.

With regards to offense. I see more smallball. Been waiting to see this. No smallball has killed them in playoffs.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking news, Choo and Kershaw just defected from their teams and are now playing for free for the Tigers.

The media is all over this as well as the owners.....Communist Russia and China applaud the move and offer financial support to the Ailing Shin and Clayton.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Rumor I?ll Print about Prince Fielder?s Wife, Avasail Garcia, and Miguel Cabrera | Diamond Hoggers

See if this link works. Rumors as to why Avisail was traded and how Might got reinjured.

Finally read this. Could just be rumor, but it's a rather elaborate rumor. I can't remember when it was that Miggy's health became a serious issue. I remember hip and groin talk, then rib/ab issues, then awful groin issues. Not hard to see Miggy getting injured backing up his boy Prince. I know he's violent and seemed to gravitate towards Fielder more than any other teammate. Im off to google Mrs. Fielder, see if it was worth becoming a South Sider for Avisail.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Egh, tough call. Seems kinda weird that The Fielders were together at the Rangers press conference announcing the trade. Must be the divorce is off. Forty some days till pitchers and catchers report...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forty some days till pitchers and catchers report...

And Raburn, Inge, Leyland and Lamont all still suck!

Man that never gets old......While I'm at it, William Clay Ford sucks big time..........That's just a premptive strike knowing that if you put two candidates in front of him he will continually pick the wrong one.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So muzz did you get iffy booted again?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So muzz did you get iffy booted again?

First time I reported someone. Not sure if it was me. Living in Iowa, my Tigers games are mainly radio. I do a lot of reading on them also. ACtually get a lot of info here. That guy caught my nerve one night trying to read through here. I sent the message and then poof he was gone.

He can troll me. Don't post enough here...

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I reported someone. Not sure if it was me. Living in Iowa, my Tigers games are mainly radio. I do a lot of reading on them also. ACtually get a lot of info here. That guy caught my nerve one night trying to read through here. I sent the message and then poof he was gone.

:clap2:

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers, Iglesias Agree To One-Year Deal

The Tigers and shortstop Jose Iglesias have agreed to a one-year, $1.65MM contract, according to Joel Sherman of the New York Post (Twitter link). Though Iglesias is not yet arbitration eligible, his salary needed to be determined following completion of his original four-year, $8.25MM Major League contract signed with the Red Sox. Iglesias is represented by Scott Boras.
The 23-year-old Iglesias finished second in the Rookie of the Year voting after batting a combined .303/.349/.386 between the Red Sox and Tigers in 2013, but his offense predictably slipped with the Tigers. Most of damage at the plate with the Sox was the result of a .376 average on balls in play, and that number fell to .320 in Detroit while his strikeout rate jumped by eight percent. Iglesias wasn't acquired for his bat, however, and the Tigers are valuing him based on an elite glove at shortstop that he should have no trouble maintaining for years to come.
Barring a long-term deal, Iglesias will be in for a similar salary next offseason, as he won't be arbitration eligible until the 2015-16 offseason. He is under team control through the 2018 campaign.

Such a bargain for him and under team control till 2018 is very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to hear you live in iowa sir:lol:.........they are cubs and sox fans there arent they?

Iffy is just a creepy old man who needed attention....and sadly most of the time i gave it to him....thats why i had him igged the last month or so....guy followed me around on here. Well now he can troll mlive and cbs.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ah, very nice. Well I can tell you with certainty he will be back with a different ip addy and screen name because hes a fucking lunatic. He will try to hide behind the screen name and will succeed for a day or two maybe. But his insanity will creep through and he will have to tell all of the other fans how stupid they are and how hes always right because he cant resist. He lives vicariously through this site.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a somewhat similar poster thats a royals and dodgers fan that will stalk and troll as well. Every team has at least one I guess.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a somewhat similar poster thats a royals and dodgers fan that will stalk and troll as well. Every team has at least one I guess.

Ahaha and iffy was his friend since iffy hated tiger fans....add captainEDITobvious......and they were the three stooges of trolls.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have my Hebert-Carter poster from '84 or whatever. Old man had season tix. I was too little to appreciate it at the time.

Man a pro winning football team in michigan......man those were the days....