• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Henry's new ride...

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As per usual, the everybody cheats, we aren't doing anything different than anybody else and all the smoke you have seen over the past 7 or 8 years is just that. Smoke.

I mean, Bama has never cheated or been put on probation before. Why should we suspect cheating now during one of their greatest runs of all time?

Clean as clean can be. I'm sure Derrick's parents and/or his part time job afford him such a nice ride, even as pathetic as that "ride" can be.

Either way, nothing will happen, and it will be business as usual. RTR

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's hard to believe that we would offer a corvette to a 3-star athlete.....the 55th ranked athlete.

Not saying it didn't happen, I know shady shit goes on everywhere, probably more at the big schools, but this particular situation is a bit hard to believe.

:noidea:

Again, it's not that hard to believe. Pat White was pretty dominant in the state of Alabama coming out of high school and Bama was a dogshit program at the time. Bama wasnt' exactly churning out NFL talent before Saban arrived.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As per usual, the everybody cheats, we aren't doing anything different than anybody else and all the smoke you have seen over the past 7 or 8 years is just that. Smoke.

I mean, Bama has never cheated or been put on probation before. Why should we suspect cheating now during one of their greatest runs of all time?

Clean as clean can be. I'm sure Derrick's parents and/or his part time job afford him such a nice ride, even as pathetic as that "ride" can be.

Either way, nothing will happen, and it will be business as usual. RTR

:bawling: