• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Henry's new ride...

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat wanted to play QB and WVU were almost the only ones offering him a chance to play QB. I have met Pat and his younger brother Coley and they are good people.

"Good people" can lie to, or havent you been paying attention to politics for the last 20-30 years. Our current administration is now being checked to see if they've told the truth once since it took office.

Not far fetched to believe he is lying, but one things for sure, he doesnt have proof and you know the saying..."Pics or it didnt happen":lol:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Good people" can lie to, or havent you been paying attention to politics for the last 20-30 years. Our current administration is now being checked to see if they've told the truth once since it took office.

Not far fetched to believe he is lying, but one things for sure, he doesnt have proof and you know the saying..."Pics or it didnt happen":lol:

politicians, by rule, are not good people

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
politicians, by rule, are not good people

Ruling class of the United states that we vote for and place into office, yet we call them not "good people".

:doh:

Oney

Hoopla Cash
$ 757.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh, that model's a few years old, probably 09 - 10. I have a 2012, and they all had rear spoilers on them. Looks like their Red Line version.

I like mine, this kid should be happy.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh, that model's a few years old, probably 09 - 10. I have a 2012, and they all had rear spoilers on them. Looks like their Red Line version.

I like mine, this kid should be happy.

I thought that was a 2012 version, that must make it even older which makes it even more attainable price wise.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ruling class of the United states that we vote for and place into office, yet we call them not "good people".

:doh:

Career politicians are not good people IMO. If they were, congress would not be getting paid stupid amounts and getting lifetime pensions for representing the people who they become much richer than. That is a discussion for the politics board.

As for the car, there sure are a lot of student athletes that have gone to Bama that their families sure had a lot of money all of a sudden once their kid was doing well. I imagine he wasn't driving a tricked out car as a freshman nor were the other guys driving Escalades as incoming freshmen

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Career politicians are not good people IMO. If they were, congress would not be getting paid stupid amounts and getting lifetime pensions for representing the people who they become much richer than. That is a discussion for the politics board.

As for the car, there sure are a lot of student athletes that have gone to Bama that their families sure had a lot of money all of a sudden once their kid was doing well. I imagine he wasn't driving a tricked out car as a freshman nor were the other guys driving Escalades as incoming freshmen

Funny how its only Alabama in your comments, but all colleges have these happenstance events occur. Seems a certain High level QB a few years ago had his tires stolen off his truck, but very little was made of the fact it was a high dollar pickup, wonder why?

I also remember an internet article a few years ago claiming a certain SUV was a current year model SUV and it belonged to the player driving it. Turned out it was about 4 years old and belonged to someone else that he had borrowed it from. Seems that in these days of instant media attention a lot of misinformation is disseminated and its left to each individual to sift through the bullshit. I dont know who owns the cars and how it got into his possession no more than you do, but appearances are not always what they seem.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly do not remember a single VT player posting a pic of them standing in front of a nice car while enrolled at VT at all. And I have followed most of them on Twitter since they were being recruited by VT. Maybe Alabama's compliance office needs to get their heads out of their asses and tell them not post stupid shit that can easily be portrayed in a negative light on the internet.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see if we can think about this logically.

Get a supposed offer to play for Crimson Tide and get a new Corvette in the process or play for WVU, get nothing and have to look at the pictures on a menu at McDonalds to know whats being served.

Yeah, the Edmonton Eskimos got a real braniac there. :L

It's not unheard of. He's from Alabama. Some of you new Bammers probably have no idea that Bama was a punching bag and bottom feeder back in '04, when White was still in high school. WVU was probably a better program at the time.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not unheard of. He's from Alabama. Some of you new Bammers probably have no idea that Bama was a punching bag and bottom feeder back in '04, when White was still in high school. WVU was probably a better program at the time.

Some fans probably not, but this one has been a fan since the 60's and actually met The Bear, so i know Bama football very well. To think that a person would choose WVU over any school offering something to sweeten the deal like that makes me sit and wonder if this is purely to get his name heard again, since its apparent he cant do it on the field. And it also begs the question what did WVU offer that was better.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a couple of WVU alumni who I know and I asked them yesterday about this article and why Pat White would choose WVU over Bama, since he was from Alabama and they said Rich Rod was the only coach that wanted him to play QB and could step in immediately and start.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've got a couple of WVU alumni who I know and I asked them yesterday about this article and why Pat White would choose WVU over Bama, since he was from Alabama and they said Rich Rod was the only coach that wanted him to play QB and could step in immediately and start.

I said that earlier asshole. :dance:

Most teams were recruiting him at receiver.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing that annoys me about the car is the rims and tires. Do that shit to grandma's old Crown Vic and stop fucking up sports cars.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only thing that annoys me about the car is the rims and tires. Do that shit to grandma's old Crown Vic and stop fucking up sports cars.

Factory Rims, so its not his fault

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A vette for a reciever?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A vette for a reciever?

Yeah it's hard to believe that we would offer a corvette to a 3-star athlete.....the 55th ranked athlete.

Not saying it didn't happen, I know shady shit goes on everywhere, probably more at the big schools, but this particular situation is a bit hard to believe.

:noidea:

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A vette for a reciever?

No, not a Corvette. It was a Corvair.

1962CorvairCoupe7.jpg