• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derrick Henry...

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4th and 1 with 30 seconds left.......up by 9. That bullshit TD cost me money. :dhd: Had Auburn +10

And you know Bama's only in the playoff because of a miracle play....and so is Michigan State. Two teams that could have made it in the BCSCG in Auburn's miracle season :think:

I think every team in the Playoff had a few lucky plays here and there...

Clemson beat ND in a monsoon, on a missed 2 point play and the worst offsides call in history vs UNC

Michigan State, well, you saw it

Oklahoma had Tennessee choke epically, played 3 backups in a row, and beat TCU on a missed 2 point play

Alabama had Tennessee miss 3 FGs, also had Arkansas convert the 4th down of the century against Ole Miss

To say any team didn't earn their spot would be ridiculous. To say any of them got there on their own would be too.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clemson beat ND in a monsoon, on a missed 2 point play and the worst offsides call in history vs UNC

Oklahoma had Tennessee choke epically, played 3 backups in a row, and beat TCU on a missed 2 point play

Alabama had Tennessee miss 3 FGs, also had Arkansas convert the 4th down of the century against Ole Miss

To say any team didn't earn their spot would be ridiculous. To say any of them got there on their own would be too.
I think there are 4 very good teams, but no great teams this year. I say this now, but after it is all said and done we may be saying something different. As of now though, it seems like it is anyone's game.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And Bama fans are still bringing up Auburn 'miracles' :noidea:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best NFL player out of the Heisman contenders is Mcaffrey...easy. This dude will be a legit slot receiver that can play RB, wildcat, special teams, and use him for trick plays. Honestly, he should get the Heisman.
To compare McCaffrey had the same yds per carry as Henry. Out of the RB's that went over 1,500, 6 of them had more yards per carry and 1 had the same as Henry and the TD's werent lacking 3 of them had over 18 TD's.

As far as receiving McCaffrey had 540, the most from a RB. Henry had the least by far. When you have as good as a o-line as Bama and get 40 carries it makes you look a lot better than these other guys. McCaffrey should get it bc he can do everything very well. He is electric.

McCaffrey has been a beast in the NFL, Henry is actually having a nice year as well just not consistent....both had great years that Heisman year but I still feel like CMac should have won it. Either way he is killing it in the NFL

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffrey has been a beast in the NFL, Henry is actually having a nice year as well just not consistent....both had great years that Heisman year but I still feel like CMac should have won it. Either way he is killing it in the NFL

I see a case for McCaffery in 15, but Bama’s OL is not a good reason. They were not good for the first 8 games, giving up more tackles for losses than all but 6-7 teams. Even in the CFP, it was the skill players making the plays. The OL was anything but great that year.