• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Depression beginning to set in...

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning I get to conduct a phone interview with a diddling retard candidate who is completely under qualified for the position.

Almost as fun as watching Game Day.

please kill me now...

A bloody mary would help.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning I get to conduct a phone interview with a diddling retard candidate who is completely under qualified for the position.

Almost as fun as watching Game Day.

please kill me now...

at least your decision should be easy

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least AMC still plays westerns... just got to watch Clint Eastwood shoot some guy in the forehead

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pale Rider still on? I watched Tombstone and High Plains Drifter last night.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diary:

Day 14,

Still strapped to the gurney on the crack cocaine cable withdraw wing. I haven't seen a college football game since that most glorious Natty Game of lore now. The post no football shivers I can handle, but the "wean-down" off of the sports cable premier package can only be likened to a heroin addiction. How much longer will this monkey be on my back?

I have officially arrived in Hell.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have resorted to mass amounts of MDMA, at least it's fun Rollin around with my hot wife all weekend.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diary:

Day 14,

Still strapped to the gurney on the crack cocaine cable withdraw wing. I haven't seen a college football game since that most glorious Natty Game of lore now. The post no football shivers I can handle, but the "wean-down" off of the sports cable premier package can only be likened to a heroin addiction. How much longer will this monkey be on my back?

I have officially arrived in Hell.

Thought about ditching mine too, but I remembered I'll need it for the opening rounds of March Madness and I'll ditch it after. Then I remembered espn doesn't follow college baseball fer shit, so I'll need it for PAC 12 and SEC games. I said to myself "Self, it's only like $15 a month extra. YOLO".

When's the ACC network coming anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought about ditching mine too, but I remembered I'll need it for the opening rounds of March Madness and I'll ditch it after. Then I remembered espn doesn't follow college baseball fer shit, so I'll need it for PAC 12 and SEC games. I said to myself "Self, it's only like $15 a month extra. YOLO".

When's the ACC network coming anyway?

I hear ya...then there's opening day of MLB and NHL playoffs, the NBA playoffs, spring baseball on the PAC network...the list goes on long and hard...I just figure the 80 bucks saved/month on the "3months cable on and 9months off plan" equates out to $720 for the 9 months off. More than enough to "lite it all up" again in October. Suns up and that is a lock.

Cheers :suds:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya...then there's opening day of MLB and NHL playoffs, the NBA playoffs, spring baseball on the PAC network...the list goes on long and hard...I just figure the 80 bucks saved/month on the "3months cable on and 9months off plan" equates out to $720 for the 9 months off. More than enough to "lite it all up" again in October. Suns up and that is a lock.

Cheers :suds:

Yeah. It's only about $15/month extra for my sports package.

Without it I'd still be paying for basic cable, dvr tuner box, and internet.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. It's only about $15/month extra for my sports package.

Without it I'd still be paying for basic cable, dvr tuner box, and internet.

I dump the entire cable package including all tv stations and accessories (HD boxes)...only keep the broadband internet connection so I can be a thorn on here.

At 3 MBs download internet speed, one can only imagine the "depression" that set's in around here. But I "stream" all my tv garb and still get good results.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to go get some food earlier, and the place was playing Freebird

Lightened my mood a little