• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Denver

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm..... Guess nobody cares enough to post during the game anymore. Here are some rambling thoughts after watching the game.

1) I guess Vance Josephs 15 minutes of coaching fame is finished. Everyone acted like he was coaching royalty - Even when he was just a DB coach for us. I'm thinking he gets fired at the end of the year. Possible candidate for the Bengals job.

2) Anyone have the stats on 3rd and longs given up by the Bengals D this season? Just horrendous.

3) Brock Osweiler is terrible.

4) 1 game out of the wild card. With 3 straight home games coming up. This could actually get interesting.

5) Glad we kept Fat Randy. He's good.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't possibly care less about the Bengals and the NFL in general. It's a boring game too. The NFL has become boring. WTF happened?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
roger-goodell-press-conference-960.jpg

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to believe the Broncos have fallen this far after winning a Super Bowl just two years ago. First win for the Bengals at Denver since 1975.

Never understood the hype over Vance Joesph as a coach. What were his credentials? He had exactly one season as a coordinator. In Miami. Did anyone watch that defense? They weren’t good. John Elway has made several questionable moves lately. Hiring Joesph as HC was one. Drafting Paxton Lynch was another. Is he really so shitty that he can’t beat out Siemian or Brock fucking Osweiler?

As for our shitty team. The Bengals still aren’t very good. The defense gave up several 3rd and longs again. Dre Kirkpatrick is such a bum. Gets beat like a drum all game. His one shinning moment was a should have been 101 yard pick six, that he almost fumbled away without being touched.

Dalton played pretty well, despite running for his life all day again. No turnovers, and made a few big throws when needed.

And yes, the Bengals kept the wrong kicker. We all knew that the moment it happened. This is why we can’t have nice things.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for once I didn't watch the game, family wanted to do something else. It's ok to be free of this negative drama.