• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Denver Game - 6:00AM

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With time difference the big game starts at 6:00 AM Monday, here in Okinawa.
Do I:

1) Watch the game live and miss 3 (important) hours at work?
2) Watch on Game Pass when I get home?
3) Go to work and watch on buddy's TV at work? (miss 1st hour of game)
4) watch til halftime and miss most of the 2nd half then watch the rest on Game Pass when I get home?

Got another solution?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyway you could do radio for that 1st hour of the game then after the 1st hour get to watch the rest of the game?

I have a job right now that keeps me from watching Broncos games live unless they play the early game and that just doesn't happen very often. What I have found (first year of doing this) is it somewhat ruins the game for me. I'm not one of those that can hold out and not watch anything until I get home. I will follow the game on my phone so I usually have a pretty good idea before I get home what the score is or what at least has happened for the most part. So then when I watch it since I can record the game I find myself getting a bit bored to be honest. Plus if the Broncos lose then I have lost all interest to even watch the game. So whatever you can do to watch it live I recommend. Maybe you are not like me though and can hold out. If so kudos to you and I would say then just wait till you get home.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyway you could do radio for that 1st hour of the game then after the 1st hour get to watch the rest of the game?

I have a job right now that keeps me from watching Broncos games live unless they play the early game and that just doesn't happen very often. What I have found (first year of doing this) is it somewhat ruins the game for me. I'm not one of those that can hold out and not watch anything until I get home. I will follow the game on my phone so I usually have a pretty good idea before I get home what the score is or what at least has happened for the most part. So then when I watch it since I can record the game I find myself getting a bit bored to be honest. Plus if the Broncos lose then I have lost all interest to even watch the game. So whatever you can do to watch it live I recommend. Maybe you are not like me though and can hold out. If so kudos to you and I would say then just wait till you get home.

I "held out" for the jets game. Warned everybody not to tell me about the score, avoided the internet and news. When I got home I put on Game Pass. I scrolled to the right for something and apparently scrolled to the lat 30 seconds and the (final) score.....

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I "held out" for the jets game. Warned everybody not to tell me about the score, avoided the internet and news. When I got home I put on Game Pass. I scrolled to the right for something and apparently scrolled to the lat 30 seconds and the (final) score.....

Yeah I have figured out I just have too many people that want to tell me what happened in the game. I had one time when I was working during the Broncos/Ravens playoff game a couple of years ago and had told my co-workers to shut up about it so I could watch it when I got home. I guess they were watching it in the break room and when the Ravens won I had a couple of them that couldn't wait to tell me the Broncos had lost. It took everything I had not to punch them in the mouth. Thankfully I was living in Seattle at the time and the next day the Seahawks lost and I think I was the only person in the entire city smiling from ear to ear.

I wish I could "hold out." I would love to watch the game on tv without actually knowing what happened but I just know myself too well and know my friends who love to text me that I just won't last so I just give in and check the score about every 15 minutes while at work.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aauugh......skip work,........they can always get somebody else to make the fries [@MCD's...?]...!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres about 15 of us that get together every week & watch all the pats games (we have all but conn. Represented)one of the guys had a church thing with his wife he couldnt get out of so we all showed up at the brunch & waited til the game was over then we watched it as if it was live,we killed buffalo,no phones,no FF updates & the pizza dude almost ruined it

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's 5:15AM here (Monday) I have decided to go to work. I'll turn my buddy's TV on and watch the whole game. He'll be pissed when he get's in but hell, It's NE and Denver!!!!!
Enjoy the game!!!!! (and the weather, it'll be 80's here today.....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okinawa????

Are you DoD or running a mail order bride ring?

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel bad for DBs today - victimized by the current rule set of the NFL. That was a hell of a play by Browner.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm home now - 6:00PM long day - great day! Watched the whole freakin thing!
(where's Hammer?)

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(where's Hammer?)

....thinking up a bunch of false quotes from Pats fans. Oh wait, no, that's right. The big pussy's gonna troll about how he predicted the Pats blow-out.

:billb:

:facepalm3:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(where's Hammer?)

I'm sure he's in his little shack in TN thinking of some cute one-liners for this morning. :noidea: