• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers 820 EST/CBS

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike McCoy must be the twin brother of Mike McCarthy. Both of these morons have extremely talented teams that build huge leads in the first half and then in the second half they play ultra conservative and play not to lose. These clowns should be fired.

Chargers are the worst second half team in the NFL and the Packers are the second worst team in the NFL.

You're up by 2 scores what do you do??? Run left run right run up the middle and then punt.

Mike McCarthey this week got defensive when the someone asked him about the struggling offense. He said we got 400+ yards. The interviewer then said you left 20+ points on the board with your conservative play calling.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's early, strange things happen and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if the Chargers were playing for something late in December...parity baby...parity
All comes down to playing complete games. Best first half scoring differential in the league(+57) shows they can play with any team until they start shooting themselves in the foot over and over. Hard to think they're turning a corner after one win when they nearly blew it again.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Chargers can win 1 of the next 2 (road games in Atlanta and Denver) then they have a great chance to be 5-5 through 10 games. If that happens, I can see 9-7.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers did it just like I thought they could. I didn't really look like an upset to me, they played a dam good game tonight, congrats to them..

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's good that the Chargers won this game, against the Broncos. Honestly, I thought the Chargers would be worse than they had played, tonight. Injuries to canons of the team; the expectation I had for this team. However, I must mention this: the Broncos play, horribly. Failures attributing to the Broncos' defeat was self-imposed, mostly.

All of "The Beef" and the offensive coaching staff must receive credit for significantly mitigating the assault of Von Miller. Offensive players were lined-up near Barksdale to take away an angle--pre-snap--or Melvin Gordan provided help with blocking Von, when Von rushed against Barksdale. Von's only option to pass Barksdale, during pass plays--tonight--was to use a bull-rush; Von managed to cause a couple of hurries with that rush. When lined-up against Dunlap: Von wasn't a factor.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Called 21-20 SD...got part of it right.

Road teams on TNF should never be favored.

McCoy is coaching scared though....in spite of this win, he won't be the HC next yr.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver Broncos come unglued in loss to San Diego Chargers on the road – The Denver Post

Denver acting like they didn't know this was going to happen?

Peyton Manning doing TV ads in a bathrobe should have been a clue that stuff was gonna change, don't cha think?
everything I read on the hoop this summer said Denver played with the worst QB in the history of football and it couldn't be any worse.

funny....I guess today those Denver fans decided to take some time away from the board

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All comes down to playing complete games. Best first half scoring differential in the league(+57) shows they can play with any team until they start shooting themselves in the foot over and over. Hard to think they're turning a corner after one win when they nearly blew it again.
I'm not saying they're a front runner for anything. What I am trying to convey is they have a chance, and you never know. The game last night might be just what they needed as a team to gain some confidence to believe, and if they believe they might achieve...

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm.....down by 18 points. I suppose the Broncos could lose. Of course, I've never been good at math.
everything I read on the hoop this summer said Denver played with the worst QB in the history of football and it couldn't be any worse.

funny....I guess today those Denver fans decided to take some time away from the board

Oh, I think that there are many Broncos fans still on the board today. We're all just licking our wounds and wisely keeping our big mouths shut.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying they're a front runner for anything. What I am trying to convey is they have a chance, and you never know. The game last night might be just what they needed as a team to gain some confidence to believe, and if they believe they might achieve...
Yeah, you can't say a 2-4 team is a front runner for the playoffs. But they've shown their potential and a big divisional win against the defending champs could be what turns the season around. KC was 1-5 last year and won 10 straight to end the season. They play at Atlanta and Denver the next 2 weeks, those games will probably determine if a turn around is possible or if they're headed for another horrible season.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers did it just like I thought they could. I didn't really look like an upset to me, they played a dam good game tonight, congrats to them..

It was no upset for me either, I picked SD to win....

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Chargers do well... I like Rivers... He's a GREAT leaders... Glad to see him break Fouts record for yardage... I like everything he stands for as an athlete, father, husband, etc... He's a class act imo...

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the Chargers do well... I like Rivers... He's a GREAT leaders... Glad to see him break Fouts record for yardage... I like everything he stands for as an athlete, father, husband, etc... He's a class act imo...
Totally agree. A huge talent wasting away in a bad situation. I would love to see him wearing Cardinal red. With that kind of talent surronding him, he would break records.