• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Delton Williams - Mich St fans?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Any news on if he is rejoining team after arrest? or has he already? Will be your #1 back or will LJ Scott be the starter. Also do you think you will have a stand out WR with Lippett gone?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any news on if he is rejoining team after arrest? or has he already? Will be your #1 back or will LJ Scott be the starter. Also do you think you will have a stand out WR with Lippett gone?
He has been suspended from the team and has not returned yet. I wish they had just cut ties with him. Some crimes can be worked around but brandishing a firearm is one that shouldn't be.

I think it will be more of a wide receiver by committee but I don't look that deep at recruiting. The running back situation has me deeply concerned.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well yall have a very solid Oline according to the predictions. Who would be the go to back? Any spring summer talk about this LJ Scott kid or does he not show up until fall??

SpartyNash13

Spartan Dawg
Hoopla Cash
$ 963.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been suspended from the team and has not returned yet. I wish they had just cut ties with him. Some crimes can be worked around but brandishing a firearm is one that shouldn't be.

I think it will be more of a wide receiver by committee but I don't look that deep at recruiting. The running back situation has me deeply concerned.

I could not agree more with that first statement. I want him off the team permanently no questions asked. If he had gotten into a fight or got an MIP then suspend him a game or two and move on. This is a whole different incident and one that doesn't deserve a second chance on the team.