• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Death Rate (0-24)..

NolePride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That they leave the math up to your efforts to figure out, is the first indication they're being manipulative.

I've had to do the same here. The health dept announces "80% medical and surgical bed occupancy". OMG, OMG, OMG!!!
You have to get information elsewhere to figure out that less than 5% of those are actually Covid patients.
The rest are accidents, elective surgeries, poisonings, shootings, stabbings, etc..

Elective surgeries were shut down for 3 months. They were backlogged huge. Of course hospital bed usage spiked when we opened back up and electives were allowed again.

The mainstream media knows the general population that is enchanted by "The Bachelor" and "Dancing With the Stars" type shows are too lazy or too stupid to do the math themselves.

I heard omeone discuss Covid hospital occupancy today as being 80%. What she didn't say is that they are in isoloation
and/or ICU...where the total bed count in an average hospital for ICU-Isolation is around 20 beds if you stretch it.
(Doint the math...that makes it 16 in use.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard omeone discuss Covid hospital occupancy today as being 80%. What she didn't say is that they are in isoloation
and/or ICU...where the total bed count in an average hospital for ICU-Isolation is around 20 beds if you stretch it.
(Doint the math...that makes it 16 in use.

See. They don't give the whole story.

The mainstream media gave up on the 5 W's (who, what, when, where, why) long ago.

They can't use the 5 W's and meet their narratives.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to read the earlier pages, but the long-term heart implications are a much bigger deal behind this decision than athletes dying from contracting the virus.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This virus has been political since day one. It will be until November 3rd.

There are leftist fans that want the season cancelled. There are a few here.

They want it cancelled in hopes POTUS Trump will be blamed for it.

so the virus disappears after the election?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahh, ok.

AG and Mistaken told me differently yesterday

We all have differing opinions.

Even the so called experts have differing opinions. The so called experts have changed their opinions multiple times.

All I can suggest to anyone is to use multiple sources for information, consider your source in if they're trying to establish a narrative, and do your own homework when trying to put things together.

The reason the US has more cases is because they test more than everybody else. In some cases 3x, 4x, and even 10x more than other countries they're being compared to.

The reason why the US has so many deaths is because a corpse that tests positive for Covid is listed as a 'Covid Death' regardless of what actually killed them.
Someone who shoots themselves in the head and tests positive for Covid is listed as a Covid Death, not a suicide. Someone who runs their car into a tree at 70 mph, without a seat belt, and tests positive for Covid is listed as a Covid Death, not a traffic fatality.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even the so called experts have differing opinions. The so called experts have changed their opinions multiple times.

All I can suggest to anyone is to use multiple sources for information, consider your source in if they're trying to establish a narrative, and do your own homework when trying to put things together.

The reason the US has more cases is because they test more than everybody else. In some cases 3x, 4x, and even 10x more than other countries they're being compared to.

The reason why the US has so many deaths is because a corpse that tests positive for Covid is listed as a 'Covid Death' regardless of what actually killed them.
Someone who shoots themselves in the head and tests positive for Covid is listed as a Covid Death, not a suicide. Someone who runs their car into a tree at 70 mph, without a seat belt, and tests positive for Covid is listed as a Covid Death, not a traffic fatality.
Sorry. There is not a world wide pandemic , to rid trump from office.Brazil has not had 100k deaths for that, Bahrain is not in on the war against trump along with many other countries. Regardless of beliefes.....

I respect your opinion. But there are coding guidelines, ive had this conversation before. I hate twitter, and false narratives. But im sure theres been some abuse. But some of the "reports" have zero validity, along with most of the tweets and youtube videos posted to discredit most things.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. There is not a world wide pandemic , to rid trump from office.Brazil has not had 100k deaths for that, Bahrain is not in on the war against trump along with many other countries. Regardless of beliefes.....

I respect your opinion. But there are coding guidelines, ive had this conversation before. I hate twitter, and false narratives. But im sure theres been some abuse. But some of the "reports" have zero validity, along with most of the tweets and youtube videos posted to discredit most things.

Hey.... Don't take it from me, take it from Dr Ezike.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There in lies my point, a YouTube video...

LMFAO!!!

That is Dr. Ngozi Ezike, The director of the Illinois Department of Public Health.

You're a gullible flaming idiot, in complete denial of anything that doesn't meet an 'Orange Man Bad' narrative.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just proved the number of US cases is high because they test at 3x, 4x, and even 10x more than other countries they're being compared to.

I just proved the Covid death count is egregiously exaggerated because a corpse simply needs to test positive for Covid to be registered as a Covid Death by the coroner.

The libtard replies "Nuh Huh, La, La, La, La"

tenor.gif

LMAO!!!!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLAY BALL!!!!!

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not only what you said, but if you look at the cases to death ratio of the most affected couyntries, we aren't even in the top ten. Per Johns Hopkins:
upload_2020-8-11_7-50-38.png

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't this be in the Politics forum?