• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DEAR GOD NOOOOOO

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just old....

Now that I'm done blowing smoke up your ass, explain your view of the NFL in a way that a person who graduated from a school which Elon Musk did. If you care to.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that I'm done blowing smoke up your ass, explain your view of the NFL in a way that a person who graduated from a school which Elon Musk did. If you care to.

it's, imo, virtually unwatchable. i stopped attending in person (9r's, raiders) about a decade ago when there'd be a play, a commercial break, a lot of players roaming around then another quick play. absolutely no continuity and your senses were constantly bombarded with what passes for music. impossible to enjoy a competitive game

tv coverage is much the same way. when these talking heads on the sideline trying to find a soundbite WHILE a play is in process, i've had enough... more commentary on the social aspects of the player than the actual plays.. seems they are going kardashian

sadly to say stanford cfb is going the same way. used to be we'd roll in saturday noonish, get to our seats and watch a game. no tv time outs (hell, no tv audience for stanford games in the 70s, 80s, 90s,....) and real saturday game... now its thurs night at rush hour.... worst of all worlds (not daytime, not night, not a weekend where you can ease into the game...). last few games in '16 that i attended were getting to be nfl'ish. tv time outs, the stanford band relegated to not playing during the game (seems they offend tv audiences....), etc.

/rant-of-an-old-man-over/

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't about women calling games. It's about how bad Beth Mowins sucks at her job.

I don't care what gender or race you are, and I don't care what creed you follow. Just call games well. She is absolutely the worst.

*edit: Ed Cunningham is the worst. She comes in a distant second.

yeah, he's pretty bad