• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dead to Me

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just re-upped my Netflix a week or so ago, so I am getting caught up on shows that have built up since my exit about 6 months ago. One of the shows I picked back up was Dead to Me, starring Christina Applegate and Linda Cardelini. The show REALLY changed between S1 and S3. Two totally different shows, really. Good, though. I would recommend it. And only 3 seasons, so it isn’t too much of an investment (S3 is the end of the show).

The main thing that caught my eye, however, is the massive amount of weight that Applegate gained between S2 and S3. She gained so much weight, she became Amy Shumer’s identical twin (I never noticed the similarity between the two before this). Does anyone know why she ballooned so much? I know she has slowly been removing all her woman parts over the last 20 years or so out of a fear of cancer, so I know she didn’t have a late pregnancy…

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just re-upped my Netflix a week or so ago, so I am getting caught up on shows that have built up since my exit about 6 months ago. One of the shows I picked back up was Dead to Me, starring Christina Applegate and Linda Cardelini. The show REALLY changed between S1 and S3. Two totally different shows, really. Good, though. I would recommend it. And only 3 seasons, so it isn’t too much of an investment (S3 is the end of the show).

The main thing that caught my eye, however, is the massive amount of weight that Applegate gained between S2 and S3. She gained so much weight, she became Amy Shumer’s identical twin (I never noticed the similarity between the two before this). Does anyone know why she ballooned so much? I know she has slowly been removing all her woman parts over the last 20 years or so out of a fear of cancer, so I know she didn’t have a late pregnancy…

She has MS.

The almost didnt even finish the show but she battled through it and did it. Its also why youll notice her character is in a lot situations where she isnt seen walking or moving around too much in wide shot. Because some days it wasnt even possible for her to walk through a door on her own.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has MS.

The almost didnt even finish the show but she battled through it and did it. Its also why youll notice her character is in a lot situations where she isnt seen walking or moving around too much in wide shot. Because some days it wasnt even possible for her to walk through a door on her own.
Oh shit, I hadn’t heard. Her appearance was greatly affected. Too bad.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She has MS.

Dang. First breast cancer and now MS. Really getting the crap end of the stick.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As has been noted by others already, she has MS.
Treatment for flare-ups involve steroids, which leads to water retention/bloating.

Bad beat for Kelly Bundy.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As has been noted by others already, she has MS.
Treatment for flare-ups involve steroids, which leads to water retention/bloating.

Bad beat for Kelly Bundy.
Long term, it also makes being active difficult (not impossible), so weight gain is a common side effect.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a big fan of Velma myself.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think supernatural after season 5.