• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dead Board

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is the Bulls board so dead. Nothing. anyone know a good place to talk bulls basketball

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what do you want to talk about? they didnt move deng or boozer, got a career loser in dunleavy to play the 10 minutes off the bench, they didnt do enough to fix this team and even pass the pacers, let alone the heat.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just getting D-rose back should put them past the pacers. Dunleavy does help as he is at least a reliable 3 point shooter as compared to what they have had. But next year when they amnesty boozer is when they can reshape the team. boozer will go deng will go probably in a sign and trade. they will bring the one kid over from europe and still have major dollars to play with

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant wait for season

dwmiami

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish they would have moved Deng to get up in the draft and get Oladipo like the rumors were eluding to. However I agree that a healthy Rose is everything at this point. I hate Dunleavy, but he is better than Galanari. I think you could get either rookie to play Galanari's role better than he did. Lets not kid ourselves though, the Bulls will be the same either way. They will defend and win low scoring ball games no matter who they got. I like the length we drafted with the combination of shooting.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just getting D-rose back should put them past the pacers. Dunleavy does help as he is at least a reliable 3 point shooter as compared to what they have had. But next year when they amnesty boozer is when they can reshape the team. boozer will go deng will go probably in a sign and trade. they will bring the one kid over from europe and still have major dollars to play with

Bulls got Rose back, lost Belinellis 3's and nates energy. Boozer will stand and watch Rose again and the pacers are getting Danny Grainger back. Thibbs just does not play rookies enough. Jimmy Butler is special so got a little more time, but if there are vet options thibs will play the vets.

They used Teague as the go to guy in the summer league, but he still wont get enough time in the games, so I dont see much time for the drafted guys and they wont get past the pacers.

Mirotic could be the next Dirk, if that is the offense we are gonna play, but with the European MVP awards and his buyout status still going to be at 2.5 million after 2014 season and the bulls only able to pick up 500k of that, he will continue to play in europe until he makes more in the US. He has to be at slot for three years after he is drafted, which is still only 1.3 million per year. After 2014 they will need to sign him to a pretty substantial contract for a player with no nba experience and if he is still under contract, that is gonna compensate his end of the buyout plus contract so it will be at least 5-6 million to meet the european pay he would be getting. Plus, he is still only 220 sopping wet.